Solved Plane crash

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Exion, Oct 15, 2016.

1. @HISHNIK__ @Veloci I made the plugin but I do not own it and I am highly doubtful the owner will want to part with it

2. i need this plugin)

talk to the owner. I am ready to p

3. I love how people dont seem to understand that yes while K1lly0u made the addon he does not own it anymore and ontop of that its a private addon for a server owner. So even if he wanted to he would have to get permission from the addon owner to be able to re sell it again. And on top of that because the addon is sooo unique the person who paid him to create the addon more then likely will not give k1lly0u permission to resell the addon as its a selling point for the persons server.

4. ну так я прошу связаться с владельцем плагина, может он решит продать его

Well, I beg to contact plug owner, he can decide to sell it

5. I agree with KillYou on this, 2 years ago I had someone code me some custom plugins, all unique to our server... less than a week later most of the ideas were ripped off completely. It's extremely frustrating. Custom stuff like this should inspire more ideas, not carbon copied servers.

6. The owner is IN this thread! I am 99.9% sure he will not sell it. lol

Kudos to him, he came up with a great original idea for a plugin, took the initiative to have it made, and PAID for it. I just wish EVERYONE would stop trying to get it or have it recreated.

7. people just dont get what is the difference between PRIVATE and PUBLIC plugins... jesus guys really use your brains sometimes, I agree with tohers, somebody came up with the idea, he contacted a developer and paid for the work, like said it would be very bad idea if the plugin was now selled or selled ect, just get use to it guys, you need to use your brain and fantasy to get hands on such things, just like said, use your brain, make and great idea, find dev, pay for it and you can have your own awesome thing for your server ;)

8. Im on the K1llY0u boat. I actually prefer to make mods for public so everyone can enjoy it and make alterations, but at the same time if someone paid me money to make their idea and they requested it to stay private I would honour it.

9. I think people just need to read! :p

10. haha Good one! You have read some of the support threads in here? :D

11. Jesus get over yourself. I asked to pay for it or something like it. I didn't ask to get it free. I didn't know it was not his and really couldn't give 2 shits to read countless pages for a tidbit of who the owner was. If it was him he could say yes or no simple as that. It's not like there is one server out there that has this plugin. There are quite a few actually. Killyou if you want to code a plugin for me that has nothing to do with the drop plane please contact me.

12. @k1lly0u already gave you an answer

13. All the server's that have it are owned by the same person Rusty.

14. Yes i saw that he said he didn't own it. Thanks for letting me know the obvious. Have a wonderful day Skippy.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
  15. View your way of talking to other people who are here to give you answers, I do not think you are going to have any help from the developers of this forum.

Good luck finding a developer who agrees to get treated like a dog

I think this thread got an answer and can be closed

16. I have no issues with giving me answers or telling me to go fly a kite. You however took my reply as being treated like a dog. I could have said your post was demeaning as if i couldn't read. I saw his answer about ownership and asked about a totally seperate idea.

I only responded because i thought your were trying to be a dick. If you weren't then i appologize to you for my comment.

17. Believe it or not, last I knew plugins didn't have a proper copyright holder. While it is disrespectful to want someone to copy this exact plugin, especially if they want it for free, it's not "wrong". I had made a private plugin for One in the Chamber that I never released, and just recently I see someone else made one and it got popular. Am I pissed because someone had the same idea? No, not really. Would I be pissed if it was quite clearly copied from my exact plugin? Again, not really.

Wanting to recreate someone else's idea is nothing new, and quite frankly I think you're all acting out a little too much over nothing.

Just to add on to it, I don't think anyone was ever asking for it for free, and a few of them in here were asking the original author, not someone else to recreate it.

18. Can I check that server out? I want to see it for myself :D

19. It's on the Rusty servers.

20. Not for sale..its one of the custom plugins that make my servers unique...i think its time to close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016