Ping

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,405 - First Release: May 19, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2016

5/5, 4 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You mean the posts on their homepage? Those aren't changelogs, those are development updates/news. ;) The last update was August 4th for the client, before that for the server.

2. No i mean the oxide change log thread
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474547385][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I last updated Oxide on Aug 31st in conjunction with the last update to Hurtworld Oxide shown on that thread.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That was just some updates to Oxide, not Hurtworld. Not really required, just an optional update if you want to have all the latest in Oxide.

4. Some mods stop working for me even if I fall 1 update behind so I always update. Also Hurtworld did have some sort of tiny update yesterday. Not sure what it did but I updated client just in case. No patch notes, no announcement.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Normally that wouldn't be the case, but with a lot of development still happening, it happens.

There haven't been any Hurtworld updates, I promise you:

Client last update 1 month ago: Hurtworld · AppID: 393420
    Server last update 1 month ago: Hurtworld Dedicated Server · AppID: 405100

Not sure what you saw, but there wasn't any Hurtworld updates pushed to Steam.

6. I'll take your word for it. I just checked back on it and it was a 0MB out of 0MB "update" lol so maybe just steam freaking out.

7. Suggestion: set the default config to 1000ms so we have time to adjust it, it's set to 200 and kicked like 8 people when i loaded it lol

8. Can this plugin be use for rust legacy?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already works on Legacy.

10. The plugin loaded and the pingkick works but when i do /ping,it doesnt work.It says unknown command

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you aren't using the latest builds of Oxide for Rust Legacy then. I'd suggest checking your version and making sure you're updated.

12. Will updating the oxide cause error or problems to plugins?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If there are outdated plugins, maybe, but hard to tell. You can easily setup a local test server and see.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Ping with a new update entry:

15. Getting this every once in a while on rust

Code:
    (16:53:40) | [Oxide] 16:53 [Error] Failed to run a 30.00 timer in 'Ping v1.7.0' (FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.)
    (16:53:40) | [Oxide] 16:53 [Debug]   at System.String.ParseFormatSpecifier (System.String str, System.Int32& ptr, System.Int32& n, System.Int32& width, System.Boolean& left_align, System.String& format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Ping.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Ping.PingKick (IPlayer player, System.String ping) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Ping.PingCheck (IPlayer player, Boolean warned) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Ping+<PingCheck>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try deleting your lang files for the plugin and reloading the plugin.

17. Ping plugin??? .cs error on site oxide

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What are the errors you are getting?

19. The requested update could not be found.
    ? on rust legacy plugin ping

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly are you clicking on to see that? The Downloads button works fine.