Ping

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,405 - First Release: May 19, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2016

5/5, 4 likes
  1. OnServerSave works wonders. I had OVH I was maxing out my 32gb of ram

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Ping with a new update entry:

3. I'm not sure if it's possible since this plugin is universal, but could the Ping monitoring not start until a player loads in and wakes up? Rust likes to lock up on load screens and initial load in sometimes, so players occasionally get kicked before they start playing.

4. I have mine set to start the check 30seconds after the players connection

5. I modified the plugin to start 1 minute after OnUserConnected, I just thought it would be a nifty plugin feature

6. I mean if your on rust you can just change the hook to the sleepended hook

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It starts 10 seconds after their player has been initialized, but I can delay it a bit more for slow players.

OnPlayerSleepEnded is not a good solution @Austinv900, the player is not always sleeping when they connect and that would break the universal native of it.

8. Yeah. I ment only for rust though. Question. How would you not be sleeping when you join?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

New players aren't sleepers that I am aware of. ;)

10. Oh. It's been a while since I've been a new player

11. Hello !

This Plugin Not Work For rust leagcy (Oxide 2.0 ) ?

Show this Error in my consol:

[Oxide] 12:37 PM [Error] Error while compiling Ping.cs(46,33): error CS0115: `Ox
    ide.Plugins.Ping.LoadDefaultConfig()' is marked as an override but no suitable m
    ethod found to override

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide version?

13. Run console command oxide.version in rcon

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Ping with a new update entry:

15. doesn't work for Hurtworld? The HW version isn't there anymore

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Worked last I tested. Are you getting any errors? Also make sure you are on Oxide 2.0.2309 or higher.

17. you were right, my oxide was outdated. For some reason I don't get notifications when it gets updated anymore?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you watching the Release Changelog thread?

19. Reloading the plugin since the covalence changes results in this:

Code:
    (14:07:01) | [Oxide] 14:07 [Info] Ping was compiled successfully in 1630ms
    (14:07:01) | [Oxide] 14:07 [Info] Unloaded plugin Ping v1.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (14:07:01) | [Oxide] 14:07 [Info] Loaded plugin Ping v1.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (14:07:01) | [Oxide] 14:07 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'Ping v1.6.1' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    (14:07:01) | [Oxide] 14:07 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,ConsoleSystem+Command].Add (System.String key, .Command value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustCommandSystem.RegisterCommand (System.String command, Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.CommandCallback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.Covalence.RegisterCommand (System.String command, Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.CommandCallback callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.RegisterWithCovalence () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CovalencePlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (14:07:01) | [Oxide] 14:07 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: Ping

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's an Oxide bug, not an issue with the plugin. It'll be fixed with the next Oxide release.