Npctp

Create an NPC that will TP a player to anywhere, run commands, or open a door

Total Downloads: 1,052 - First Release: Nov 27, 2016 - Last Update: May 10, 2018

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Npctp with a new update entry:

2. sorry i was away back now... Thanks Wulf

3. anyone want to pm me there server to see how your using your npc's to give me some ideas.

4. The commands aren't working and i get this error everytime i try spawning something with the npc
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdRun' on plugin 'Npctp v2.4.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Npctp.cmdRun (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Npctp.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. i will look into this is it just the commands not working?

6. Hi, can I use items from the game as payment, such as food or SCRAP?

7. Currently no but give me some time i see if i can add this in.

8. I am getting this error and the odd thing is it only happens when i enable economics i believe it to be the same error as Beaver Zombie

Failed to call hook 'cmdRun' on plugin 'Npctp v2.4.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.Npctp.cmdRun (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Npctp.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. ok let me check into this can you send your npc config/data files so i can see it for the npc in question

10. Hope this is what you are wanting. Still very new to all of this Thanks for the help though.

Attached Files:

11. Ts3hosting updated Npctp with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1525917166][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Please let me know if the update fixed the issue.

12. Works like a charm thank you!

13. Ts3hosting updated Npctp with a new update entry:

14. hi How to program the command "spawn Sedan "

"UseCommand": true,
    "CommandOnPlayer": true,
    "Command": "spawn sedan",

spawned sedantest.entity[22625] at (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
    spawned sedantest.entity[22625] at (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
    Invalid Position: sedantest.entity[22625] (0.0, -502.0, 0.0) (destroying)

15. spawnsedan 727.4265 0.3007777 -1580.33
    you need the location in the command to spawn it

16. "UseCommand": true,
    "CommandOnPlayer": true,
    "Command": "spawn sedan -219.6 0.5 528.9",

it doesn't work

17. set the CommandOnPlayer to false

and im not to sure on the sintax for the spawn in the counsel let me do some testing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1526255818][/DOUBLEPOST]try this in the command "spawn sedan \"7-219.6 0.5 528.9\""

18. hi it works thank you

19. Hi I would want to know what is the command so that the npc me tp in my corpse thank you

20. Hello how is that the npc teleporte the player in his body thank you
    Npctp