No Attack Zones

Set marks and a radius to stop players from attacking in an area

Total Downloads: 700 - First Release: May 23, 2015 - Last Update: May 23, 2015

4.42857/5, 7 likes
  1. [DOUBLEPOST=1462196229][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How did you get the plugin to work? In simple terms if possible, with copy/paste of something I can use. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  2. Go game,type /pos and you get coordinates. Then mod inside plugins files this line.
    marks.Add(new Vector2(-78.62f,225f));"
    Use you coordinates what you get inside game and area where you want To set plugins effect.

3. Thanks so much for helping me Shadow, I really appreciate it. Can I just check a couple of things with you?
    1. As an example, if my coordinates were x=100, y=200, z=300, can you please show me an example of where I need to type them?
    2. When you say 'mod inside plugins file'. The only file I have for the No Attack Zone plugin is in file manager>saves\oxide\plugins. In there I have the file NoAttack.cs and that's the only file I have. I don't have an option to edit it though. Do you know what I can do about that?

Thanks again for helping me.

4. If i remember righ Use only x and z coordinates when mod numbers.
    arks.Add(new Vector2(-78.62f,225f) line.
    And righ you need mod plugins. There not have another files.you can also make another area where attack plugins.but try firs Learn To Use this one. I can help More today when i am home.just now i write my Phone.lol

5. Yes, x and z coordinates, that's right.
    So, if my x=100 and z=200 would I put it in like this - marks.Add(new Vector2(-100f,200f));"
    Is that right?

If you have time to help when you get home that would be great., thanks. I will just need to know where to enter the code since I can't edit the NoAttack.cs file.

6. You need To get that files open. Windows note software open that.if you dont have that you need To install software what can Use To open txt files

7. Okay, I'll try to get it open now. But can you please tell me if my example is right?
    So, if my x=100 and z=200 would I put it in like this - marks.Add(new Vector2(-100f,200f));"
    Is that right?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462210162][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I got it open with an editor. Will blocks be indestructible in the no attack zone, or just players?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  8. marks.Add(new Vector2(-100.00f,200.00f));
    its shoul look this kind but mayby work also what you write.
    float maxDistance = 100f; //Set distanace radius for marks.
    if mod that 100 number its set distance.
    this plugins only stop all players to players damage that area where its to sett.
    i mod my own plugins this plugins platform.i have raid shield plugin,not work agains trep or ballista anymore after update:(
    then i have crest shield can be set crest what cant destroy:)
    and (no block area) plugins.its vanish all block what try to set after plugin its activated.only that its not good this one,its not giving back block if try to set.
    and (no items) plugins same what no block but vanish items.that i try to make no crest area plugins but crest still take area before that vanish:(.
    if i can set no crest area then i can make admins base shop/arena or any building what players can use but not raid or take block there with own crest

9. Thanks for clarifying Shadow, you've been a great help. Your plugins sound really cool. When you said this.....
    'if i can set no crest area then i can make admins base shop/arena or any building what players can use but not raid or take block there with own crest'
    That's the plugin I really want! :)

10. I build that no Crest plugins when i have time. Its not easy for me because i am not professional make plugins

11. That'll be great. I'm surprised no one has built one of those already! :)

12. You get no attackzone work now?

13. Works perfectly Shadow, thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  14. You are probably dying of hunger or thirst when it spams you and you are not being attacked by another player or animal. (attacking yourself)

15. Hello I would like to make a zone protect on a part of the card but I really understand not how the adon works, you can help me? thx