No Attack Zones

Set marks and a radius to stop players from attacking in an area

Total Downloads: 700 - First Release: May 23, 2015 - Last Update: May 23, 2015

4.42857/5, 7 likes
  1. Hawthorne submitted a new resource:

No Attack Zones - Set marks and a radius to stop players from attacking in an area.

Read more about this resource...

2. how do u add Loc. only command is Loc

3. how do you set the zones? theres absolutely no information. the player killed player is really good for the kos'ing

4. easy Valor ;p ./loc gives u the mark. then mark it in ur Json. im Jaxs{ SUp3rApple} by the way
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432361267][/DOUBLEPOST]
    easy Valor ;p ./loc gives u the mark. then mark it in ur Json. im Jaxs{ SUp3rApple} by the way

5. sent you a message. im actually rhombus2 aka sebastian

6. Sounds great but mine didn't generate a json how do i fix that.

7. vague and confused. can you make it more user friendly?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432408846,1432393456][/DOUBLEPOST]I think you uploaded only a part of the plugin you described.
    only shows your location but doesnt save or make a file..

8. Hawthorne updated No Attack Zones with a new update entry:

SafeZones

9. Any chance you could clarify this update. ? Is it meant to be /mark add /mark list and /mark remove as commands ? because if so they don't work

10. so yes u can say /loc to get a location but its not making any json file in the config folder - this makes no sense

11. did you forget to upload a new file

12. U have to type /loc. Then manually put it in json. File under marks.

13. Since we most of us aren't getting a json generated any chance you could upload a copy of yours?

Also feature suggestion: Make it so that you also cannot place blocks in the protected area as this is likely what most admins will want and if its not on then anyone could just start building indestructible bases and greifing in the no attack zone

14. there is a new version you can find on his website he forgot the update the file here

15. would you like to upload your json? and is anyone willing to show me what no attack zone in the node areas would look like?

16. this plugin needs removed @Wulf it doesn't work at all doesn't generate .json and it doesn't even explain how to use in the description

17. plugin those work but

you need to add it in the plugin file to make no attack zone

18. None of the commands work. Don't see where to possible add the coordinates to the plugin manually.

19. same here.

20. Its because he fucked up when submitting both the original plugin and the update. I dont think he actually checks these forums. The rest of the plugin is located on his site. I used that and it worked