N Teleportation

Multiple teleportation systems for admins and players.

Total Downloads: 53,546 - First Release: Apr 12, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 5, 2018

5/5, 88 likes
  1. (10:47:05) | Error while compiling: NTeleportation.cs(1238,70): error CS1061: Type `BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `GetEstimatedWorldRotation' and no extension method `GetEstimatedWorldRotation' of type `BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. can u please add a option in config that player can teleport if they hungry or cold ?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version of the plugin, please update.

4. where is the new

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

On the Overview, with the Download Now button.

6. Hey Wulf.

Im getting this message some time we Teleport on my server after last update : Unavngivetssss.png

Have tryed multi restart and updatet plugin.

7. Hey.

Not sure if this is known yet, but there is a bug if you are mounted in a boat and do TPR or HOME or TOWN, you will just end up again back in the same boat.

I'm running vers NTeleportation v1.0.26 by Nogrod

8. NTeleportation v1.0.26 by Nogrod

Player disconnecting: NullReferenceException

PrefabInfo.SetBehaviourEnabled (Boolean state)
    PrefabInfo.EnterPool ()
    PrefabPool.Push (.PrefabInfo info)
    PrefabPoolCollection.Push (UnityEngine.GameObject instance)
    GameManager.Retire (UnityEngine.GameObject instance)
    DecorPatch.DestroyInstances ()
    DecorPatch.Spawn ()
    DecorSpawn+<UpdateCoroutine>c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

Version: 26401

9. Hey @Wulf apparently it's possible to set a TP on a boat out at Sea, can this be checked and disabled via config to stop player abuse?

10. Having this same issue as well!

11. Hello

How can i give a Player VIP Permissions

12. oxide.group add VIP
    oxide.usergroup add name VIP

13. Hello, the question is off topic sorry. The thing is that when I try to register myself with the right to use the plugin, the console writes to me "the command is not found". Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I can not authorize in such plugins as vanish, remoaaaa .... Please help me figure it out. Thank you.

14. Hi If you are having trouble with permissions try using Permissions Manager

It makes the perms settings easy to handle..

15. Thank you, I will try. Do not judge strictly, I recently made my server and now I try to figure it out!

16. No problem :) just "/perms player danredlord" and enable what ever permission you need.

17. Yes, it works, thanks! If you do not mind, could I sometimes turn to such questions?

18. you can always try to PM me, im freindly lol

19. I have been told this is a rust issue, but it happens to players when they /home or /town.. same as the others above..

(23:39:52) | 58.7.95.194:63820/76561198217271517/DJ Rusty disconnecting: NullReferenceException
    PrefabInfo.SetBehaviourEnabled (Boolean state)
    PrefabInfo.EnterPool ()
    PrefabPool.Push (.PrefabInfo info)
    PrefabPoolCollection.Push (UnityEngine.GameObject instance)
    GameManager.Retire (UnityEngine.GameObject instance)
    DecorPatch.DestroyInstances ()
    DecorPatch.Spawn ()
    DecorSpawn+<UpdateCoroutine>c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

20. Yes i think you are right, it happens also when players die, drive pick up plants or just being afk.. have tryed running update for everything today and no dc yet.