Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,466 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Yes I know, I haven't personally experienced it as I've said but I'll look at it later today.

2. Is this the same problem as I have?

3. How to Solve a Problem??????

4. See below quote

5. Hi since this current patch Magicloot won't load.

(01:07:47) | MagicLoot was compiled successfully in 1845ms

(01:07:47) | Loaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.7 by Norn

(01:07:47) | [MagicLoot] Loaded 176 item limits from /data/MagicLoot.json

(01:07:47) | Failed to initialize plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(01:07:47) | Unloaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.7 by Norn

(01:07:47) | No previous version to rollback plugin: MagicLoot

6. Hi guys does anybody have server kicks on RPC_OpenLoot error? I think its linked to this plugin because I have other servers without this plugin and they run just fine..

7. This happens when exactly?

8. Didnt see that but mine won't even load that obv shows the plugin is currently broken on current build

Edit:

Nvm config got broken somehow its running again. Will look for the bug if it happens

9. Any chance you could let me know how you fixed this?

I'm getting the following error

[Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    15:49 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.LoadMagicLootData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. U could try save the config locally and delete it on the server and reload the plugin, that worked for me when it didnt initialize.

11. Tried to no avail. Got the same error each time.

12. edit: was on an old version, whoops!

13. Is anyone able to help with this? I'm at a total loss.
    This error is happening with the default config.

14. Having the same issue myself!

15. Unload plugin > Delete Config > Delete Data File

Reload.

Make sure you're using the latest version.

16. Hello,
    Trying To Get This Issue Solved. I Can't Seem To Figure it out.

In Config. When Setting The Minimum Loot To 3. The Crate Will Only Spawn 1 Item. Reloading The Plugin a few times. it Some times spawns 3 items in the crate. but 9/10 will only have 1 Item.

Any Solutions?

17. Are you setting "AmountMin" or "ItemsMin," AmountMin will modify the amount of the item in the container, ItemsMin will modify the minimum of different items you will find in a container. Also make sure you have "Enabled" set to true.

18. yeah, i set AmountMin to 6, and ItemsMin to 12, but i can only still find 1 item in radtown/monuments,

i just went to test if this plugin was working fine. i set everything to
    "Loot": {
    "AmountMin": 1,
    "Enabled": true,
    "ItemsMax": 1,
    "ItemsMin": 1,
    "PreventDuplicates": false,
    "WorkshopSkins": true

and when /reload MagicLoot . around 14 times. i do find loot in crates with 5+ loot. so i don't actually think this is working?

19. What version are you using?

20. Hi is it doesnt want to work on my server and i have tried it alot to get it to work i need help can some one make a video about it.