Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,455 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. that's jut it, none of those lines are in my file, and when i put them in, it breaks the plugin

2. Delete the Files of this plugin from ALL folders ( plugin>data>config ) and re download the updated version>re install
    Then check your Json file to confirm.

3. Code:
    (23:59:58) | [RCON][64.130.85.209:25439] oxide.reload MagicCraft
    (23:59:58) | [Oxide] 00:59 [Info] Unloaded plugin MagicCraft v0.2.2 by Norn
    (23:59:58) | [Oxide] 00:59 [Info] Loaded plugin MagicCraft v0.2.2 by Norn
    (23:59:58) | [Oxide] 00:59 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MagicCraft v0.2.2' (JsonReaderException: Error parsing boolean value. Path 'CraftList.gunpowder.Enabled', line 1069, position 18.)
    (23:59:58) | [Oxide] 00:59 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseFalse () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config for the plugin appears to be corrupt/invalid.

5. so i enabled all of the ones i want in the data .json one and reloaded and restarted to and it still is not working.

6. okay so i edited the old.json and the ak works but nothing else works but i have the ones like gp and all the weapons and c4 and explosives set to true on both old.json and .json in data. any idea why it might not be working.
    im also using crafting controller if it matters. please i cant figure it out.

7. I edited the file in data but nothing works! When I load the plugin it says 275 inactive? What does this mean??

8. alright well my old issue is solved. but how do i let people that have skins use their skins? i see alot of people asking in this forum and not a single person has answered anyone. i turned random skins off but its still doing it. so someone please. how do i let people on my server use their own skins.

9. Hi, how to set the permission?

10. BulkCraft has to be set to false on the clothing/weapons that have skins, & random skins has to be disabled.
    So, in the data file set Enabled to false
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465680039][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Read what I just posted ^

11. can someone give me the code of everything being enabled so then i dont have to take hours enabling everything for this

12. Don't really want to do that if you want players to use their own skins, but..
    Copy the code
    Open notepad
    Go to "Edit"
    Replace
    replace "false" with "true"

in my opinion you should only enable the ones players will use, explosives, low grade fuel, gunpowder, etc

13. i did this and randoms skins is false but they still cant use their skins, and other people cant use default skins

14. Will this plugin work with CraftingController without causing any errors?

15. yes, on the overview of magic craft:

Can I use this at the same time as other crafting plugins such as "Crafting Controller"?
    Yes, indeed you can.

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 20:52 [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'MagicCraft v0.2.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

17. thats what i was trying to skip i dont wanna take awhile making everything true and btw this is a friends server im helping him do what he chooses

18. Like I said, you shouldn't enable everything. If you enable everything players can't use their own skins which is no fun.
    Stick to the basics: Explosives, Low Grade Fuel, Gunpowder, etc. Stuff that you would bulk craft
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466703524][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And if you go to edit -> Replace you can replace all "false" with "true" at once
    Gyazo - a6fec904d832dfd12d4270998e228e57.gif

19. Hello, you can do so if you craft 100,000 gunpowder that he had not a stack in 1 slot, you can make so that when making gunpowder 100000 stack 4 slot at 25,000 [google translate]

on my server stack is 25,000