LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. hmm... for me its not working

2. I found a fix for the No Image Found. I tried everything. Was still getting the GDI errors. Then, I went into the code and found:

destImage.SetResolution(image?.HorizontalResolution ?? pixels, image?.VerticalResolution ?? pixels);

and set it to:

destImage.SetResolution(200,200);

And BAM! Minimap worked!

3. The entire line is actually not needed. You can comment out the entire destImage.SetResolution(...); and it helps a lot with custom maps.

I also recommend, if using minimap, modifying the CreateStaticComplex function and removing the highest zoom level (32) in the list of mapslices to generate. This avoids kicking players due to packet flooding when you generate the minimap.

4. Awesome! It looks like the Highest zoom level is already commented out in that function. Cool!

5. i have tryed everything... nothing worked for me ^^ i dont know the problem

6. I find a problem: the map do not show car,I set it true.what happen?

7. Hi, i installed lustymap and "/map" work, i can see the minimap but if I click the key "M" not work and in console spam:

Screenshot

8. How fix memory leak in LustyMap? if i open map, my RAM up to max (~10 min) and crash rust client, but if i disable LustyMap plugin, all work fine, no memory leak.

9. hey ho all cant get the right map working installed icons plugin and map doesnt match with my cant get it working i also tried custom map uploaded the image keep saying error while uploading files maybe someone can help me !!!Beancan.io isnt working too -.-
    [6/7]RustPsychos 5x [Loot+,PvP,Kit,Remove and More] my Server =)
    Pic-Upload.de - 20180724090419_1.jpg

My Rust server's map - Rust:IO

10. It would be nice if instead of yelling at the people who download your work, you maybe made the instructions more clear.
    Beanico or whatever it's called. Do we need it or not? The instructions are unclear. I know that a minimap isn't worth dealing with that website. I've been waiting days for them to approve me.
    Also, telling us to "read for 5 minutes because you spent 5 hours making this", is a bit ridiculous. I make mods. Nowhere do I tell my fanbase to go read 288 pages of people with all different problems, to find out how to Activate the map. Why isn't it activated from the moment you download it? Why go through all this garbage?
    I've installed the thing 6 times. Everytime I try to use it, it says "LUSTYMAP NOT ACTIVATED". I've downloaded the icons. I installed with Rust Server Manager. I'm only playing Single Player. It shouldn't be this big of a hassle to get a minimap up. And sadly, yours is the ONLY one. I guess I'll just play without a minimap. Since there's no way I'm spending twice as long as it took you to make the thing, to read through 288 pages of troubleshooting requests.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532485875][/DOUBLEPOST]After further evaluation I've realized that the creator of this mod no longer supports it and talks down to the thousands of people who can't get it to work.
    If you want my opinion, I'd say dont download this. The guy doesn't deserve the popularity he's getting for it. It's more of a hassle than it's worth. If you have a big server and do a lot to make your server stand out, the Beansite will help get your map working. But for everyone else, like me, just trying to play singleplayer or have a small server, you're screwed. Don't bother with Bean.io and don't bother with this mod.

11. hiya all you need to do is drop the plugin into your plugins folder inside of oxide wait for it to load then do in console or ftp o.unload LustyMap , Download the files you need from the website listed in the info for the plugin then generate a image of your server map put the image inside of your data folder lustymap then if you have image library o.unload ImageLibrary in console or ftp delete that folder in your data folder then go to your config folder find lusty map edit with notepad ++ or what ever you use lol then find the below options and change them save your text file then if you want to set a keybind for the map just open ingame console then type in bind m LMUI_Control map then press enter then type write.cfg if you have done this correctly it will work for youthe last step is to then reload lusty map and image library

"Map - Main Options": {

"Beancan.io API key (if applicable)": "",
    "Custom map filename": "map.jpg",
    "Use custom map": true

DONT FORGET TO UNLOAD THE PLUGINS AND THEN AFTER EDITING RELOAD :D

12. Does someone know the name for the new Banditcamp, so i can add a icon for it in lustymap ?

13. Now I did this exactly to a T - I even deleted LustyMap completely, redid the API, changed maps, redid the LustyMap, and the minimap is STILL showing a map that isn't what we're using. It worked just fine until Thursday's Rust update. I've tried deleting all profiles, the save file, everything since Rust wiped all servers, and it's still doing it. I don't know what to do to force it to pull the right map. I even downloaded our right map and told it to find the map file name and everything and it won't work.

Any help from this point is appreciated!

14. Same here. Finally tracked down what was causing my client lag and memory to be completely consumed. There is a memory leak caused by LustyMap. After I unloaded the plugin, no more issues. Anyone have any ideas of the cause?

Any chance this plugin ever gets updated?!

15. yeah no one take care anymore of this issues maybe someday R.I.P. LustyMap

16. Is anyone else seeing major NRE's spamming all over the console when the server starts? I have to unload LustyMap to stop them. We are running on Linux.

Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at NPCPlayerApex.get_SelectPlayerTargetAI () [0x0000a] in <25ffce0737144c53a960ec645231697e>:0
      at NPCPlayerApex.GetContext (System.Guid aiId) [0x00000] in <25ffce0737144c53a960ec645231697e>:0
      at Apex.AI.Components.UtilityAIClient.Execute () [0x00012] in <7bc5c1faa2af4095bd4b5e00ae6066c5>:0
      at Apex.AI.Components.LoadBalancedUtilityAIClient.Apex.LoadBalancing.ILoadBalanced.ExecuteUpdate (System.Single deltaTime, System.Single nextInterval) [0x00001] in <7bc5c1faa2af4095bd4b5e00ae6066c5>:0
      at Apex.LoadBalancing.LoadBalancedQueue.Update () [0x000ab] in <bb0a7f1370d1429d8f5843f17f216f71>:0
      at Apex.LoadBalancing.LoadBalancerComponent.Update () [0x00006] in <bb0a7f1370d1429d8f5843f17f216f71>:0 

17. What does this say?
    Code:
    (09:49:59) | Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
      at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (System.Drawing.Status status) [0x0009b] in <1917aa1c39d94b1a91807b8cd9f03350>:0
      at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (System.Single xDpi, System.Single yDpi) [0x0000e] in <1917aa1c39d94b1a91807b8cd9f03350>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution(single,single)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, System.Int32 pixels) [0x0007b] in <abb17fec91ca49c9b26ba6bd87e1ed40>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, System.Int32 amount) [0x0010d] in <abb17fec91ca49c9b26ba6bd87e1ed40>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (System.Int32 attempts) [0x0007e] in <abb17fec91ca49c9b26ba6bd87e1ed40>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00046] in <abb17fec91ca49c9b26ba6bd87e1ed40>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (System.Int32 code, System.String response) [0x0002c] in <abb17fec91ca49c9b26ba6bd87e1ed40>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00034] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0
    Dont know how to handle this. libgdiplus is installed.

18. You need to modify the code and remove the line that has setresolution in it. This causes problems when hosting on linux and is completely not required.

19. Hi , anybody knows how can i add marker ( icon ) with different size on the mini map. The best could be a way to create zone manager and add an icon on the map from the center of this zone and be scale by zone's radius information <3

20. Not currently possible without additional code changes. I had the same thought for our pvp zone.