Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,431 - First Release: Oct 22, 2014 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Exactly this path, like wulf said

Attached Files:

2. this is what they came back with:
    If you can provide me an example of what is contained in this file, I can potentially add it to our system as a config, so it would show in the config files tab on clanforge.

Please help? Sorry for the annoyance.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484601234][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I do not have the folders like that. I am using a service provided by clan forge.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

ClanForge changes the path to remove the "oxide" directory parent, so unless they change the entire system and move it for all servers, they won't be able to. As I mentioned, I'll be updating this soon so that it doesn't assume that the host hasn't change the path.

4. Ok I will wait. Thank you so much for your speedy replies and help. I will keep watching the tread. Could you post in here when you do the update please so I get notified or do I need to keep checking back.

Thanks so much for your help!

5. Requires fix for Rust update.

(22:40:49) | Error while compiling Logger.cs(151,123): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `ArgsStr' and no extension method `ArgsStr' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Logger with a new update entry:

7. Error while compiling Logger.cs(151,91): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Thank You

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. doesnt work in hurtworld

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details please.

14. Can i change the path this plugin logs to?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it logs to the directory where the rest of the logs are for Oxide. This plugin doesn't set the path.

16. Can i make it set the path?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why do you need to change the path? The plugin has no control over the path.

18. yea, it was just for some php file explorer stuff (i didnt want it to show the compiler and error logs) but its okay if its not possible

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

20. Hi!
    I use BetterSay plugin!
    When i speak with players through RustAdmin, i can't see what i typed in the chat (in the chat log)! Can you log that ?!