1. The server update was a few hours ago and there aren't really any patch notes, usually it has the stuff that's posted on twitter (https://twitter.com/RustUpdates)
    Regarding the server update breaking Oxide, server updates will always require you to update the Oxide files (or at least the patched files). Those files will always be made available shortly after server updates once @Wulf gets to it, the snapshots can be found here: https://github.com/github.com/OxideMod/Snapshots

2. TY sir, you're a genius!

3. seems like gary didn't fix it with new version.

4. I think it's fixed Reneb, since locks reappear without the plugin as well now.

5. I think I trust Reneb and Mughisi more than I trust Garry...lol.

I will launch with the mod in place for the time being :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414967214][/DOUBLEPOST]I wouldn't take this mod down anytime soon. Facepunch at this point is clearly incapable of getting locks right...and I am not saying this lightly. This has been an ongoing problem for months with promise of fixes over and over again. They will fubar again!

6. Just saying that cause lots of people are saying that locks disappear on restart (on facepunch), and on new topics ... Havent tried yet

7. Wow server even feels stable now...thanks you guys! I will keep this mod loaded!

8. These are the latest changes.
    Should fix EAC errors when more than 256 players on a server — Garry Newman

Fixed not loading entity parents from saves (fixes missing locks on load) — Garry Newman / detail

Server always loads by default unless -skipload is on command line
    Reversed earlier change to Lidgren — Garry Newman / detail

9. well he didn't fix it hate mail.
    just updated my server, all locks are still missing. i guess this plugin is still needed --'

10. So.. what is solution - update server and don't use plugin or update server and use plugin? I think variant 2 is more good:)

11. I will use this mod for the foreseeable future. They will break locks over and over again just like they have for months. Tested another new version last night and lock bug was back.

There is also another bug showing up...the keypad locks remains floating in place when you open the door...most cases you can crouch and get past the mysterious and amazing floating keypad lock...

12. Yes, i just seen thats bug, when i destroy with hatchet door lock remains float in place where been placed on door.

Launch server 1 minute ago, previously update to the last version.
    Place digit lock, lock door, leave server, shutdown. Launch again server, join, waked up - lock is missing, but door CAN OPEN O_O and i can place a new lock[DOUBLEPOST=1415032841][/DOUBLEPOST]So... locks are missing after server restart but doors can open now and replace a locks on it. Hm...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  13. My server's on the latest update, yet I had another player test my locks and they were able to open 'em without the key. Giving this plugin a shot.

14. I want to test the same thing, did it work?
    My locks are bugged the same way

15. Yep lock bug is back...

16. Sounds like a different bug with the locks... how the hell did they manage to break that...

17. Can confirm locks are broken. Any chance this plugin could be updated to fix the problem? The issue is that the locks are in 'lock' mode but you can still open the door.

18. I found a temp fix, wipe the server and restart it. Locks will work then...

19. Fix I found was to destroy all of your doors, then readd them along with the lock. I think when the building owner plugin is installed it negates the locks...not sure though.

20. having the same problem please update