1. Mughisi submitted a new resource:

Locks Fix - Puts back the locks on doors after a server restart.

Read more about this resource...

2. Puts this Plugin only the simple Locks back or both Keylock and the new Code-lock ?

3. Both

4. (12:46:52) | LuaScriptException: [string "mr-LocksFix.lua"]:52: attempt to index a nil value

Getting this?

5. Also getting this error

6. works well. Nice job!

7. Mughisi updated Locks Fix with a new update entry:

Minor fix for those who are receiving errors.

[DOUBLEPOST=1414952253][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The the updated version, appearantly some get the error, some don't. Might have something to do with yesterday's server update (not sure)

8. ok error is gone, but why are there some servers which have a image for a lock ( the old lock, not electric one ) and on my server it's only:

green = open
    red = closed

9. Yeah it might be fixed a little...but give them 10 minutes to experiment with a completely new concept and blow it all up again!

10. Seems to be working actually now *mind is blown*
    Will keep the plugin here for a few days until everyone has the new server version and then this one can move to the abandoned plugins lol.

It died at such a young age, poor Locks Fix... R.I.P.

I don't have the faintest idea, maybe try to have a fresh install when you update the server next time, might be one of the datafiles that hasn't been updated or something, otherwise I have no idea.

11. No more errors. Nice job

12. Are you testing the incremental dev release of server?

I will probably keep the lock fix mod loaded anyway...lol...zero confidence in FP in regard to locks!!!

13. Normal server release, snapshots have been added already to the repository by Wulf.

14. It is so beautiful, that I can not believe ay!
    So, I load the plugin on my server, and I can restart?:D

15. Well, as @Mughisi said, with the newest Rust Update ( for Server, from Today ) you don't need that plugin, because that issue is fixed by garry.

16. Okay, so I can turn off the server, launch a "app_update 258550" and the server will return bug doors.

17. The new server update has fixed it yes, so technically you don't need to use this plugin anymore once you've updated your server. The update actually does the same thing that the plugin does.

18. When was the server side update? Where do I find the patch notes for it? I had seen there was a client side one, but can't find anything on it. Does oxide break with the server update? (guessing not by the sound of it) also, did he fix the error where the servers crash after a few hours of running?