1. Oxide Can Assembly-CSharp.dll Visual Studio Sourcecode Send a copy to me,I would like to research or development! Thanks

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's provided with the game, and also available in our GitHub repo. You'll need to use a .NET decompiler on your own though.

3. Wow So fast,I use .NET decompiler Tried,but Many errors! I almost gave up decompile

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The decompiled source is not meant to be used with Visual Studio, it's just for reference in the decompiler.

5. But I want to add to modify,Then compile it!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's not something we support, sorry. Oxide provides plugin support, not directly DLL editing.

7. You can't unless your good at reverse engineering and troubleshooting. If you need to add a hook then use the Patcher.

8. why,I did not want to do anything to undermine the

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's fine, but Oxide provides plugin support, not re-compiling of the original DLL. What purpose do you have for editing it directly?

10. yes,I just want to add one of their own hook! As the server is start

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could request the hook. What are you wanting to hook? Oxide already provides an OnServerInitialized hook.

12. add,my hook,Developing better plug!

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That doesn't really describe what you are wanting...

14. I made a DLL,On the path Hurtworld_Data\Managed start

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does that DLL provide and why is it needed? Oxide provides support for extensions, which are automatically loaded.

16. I made external Socket ,I would like to use the remote to control the server

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide provides .cs plugins and .dll extensions, that's it.

19. Do not modify Assembly-CSharp.dll it