1. The actual plugin has a variety of color codes to separate each clans claimed areas, and then on the map it shows the clans headquarters (a star) which is the first TC they claimed. Right above the the clans headquarters it also showed the clan name so when you looked at the map you were able to tell who claimed what areas without having to run into each claimed area to find out.

2. Towns created a map marker for players to identify where they were, Towns had no decay damage (we could never change the decay cost hook for tiles so we simply made them not take decay damage) And a /town list command listed the towns, thier location, distance to you and approximate population (number of people authorized on the claim cabinet)

3. It's already done since my first feedback

Code:
    {
      "Claim cost": "5,10,25,50",
      "Color List": "#20b2aa,#e0eee0,#333333,#474747,#aeeeee,#7ccd7c,#bcd2ee,#ee7942,#ffc1c1,#228b22,#454545,#eecbad,#ff83fa,#00ffff,#9e9e9e,#7a7a7a,#ff6a6a,#a52a2a,#f08080,#838b8b,#050505,#eee5de,#cdb38b,#00b2ee,#8b7355,#ffffe0,#a3a3a3,#8b814c,#b5b5b5,#cdc9a5",
      "Map image": "map.jpg",
      "Max Tax Rate (in percent)": 30,
      "Minimum of members needed to claim": 3,
      "TilesDecayDelay": 60,
      "Upkeep cost": "10,15,25,35,50,65,75,90,105,130,145,175,190,210,230,250,275,300,320,345,380,410"
    }
    Some news:

Added Protection and damage reduce system to claimland that mean if you HQ and the 8 tiles aroud your HQ are claimed then all your build in the HQ tile got 100% damage reduce on High external wall, door and every buidlding part.

Dependency:
    Code:
    -ImageLibrary
    -ZoneManager
    -Clans
    What is done:
    Code:
    -Land claiming
    -Map generation
    -Grid generation
    -Claimed land displayed to map
    -Badlands displayed to map
    -Safeland displayed to map
    -Upkeep cost + decay land count (random lost tile)
    -Claiming cost
    -Gather tax from claimedland
    -Gather bonus from badlands
    -Gather malus from safeland
    -No pvp in safeland
    -Pvp allowed in badlands
    -Badlands and safelands can't be claimed
    -Admin can set safeland and badland
    -Inventory check claim cost
    -Can't build in safeland (admin can)
    -Protection system
    Left to do:
    Code:
    -Litle hud information with land information
    -Towns ? idk what the town do
    -Display HQ with clan name on Map
    -Remove zone on decay
    Commands :
    Code:
    -/claimmap (display the map)
    -/claimland remove (allow owner of clan to remove a claimed land)
    -/claimland give (allow owner of clan to give a claimed land to another clan)
    -/claimland add (allow owner of clan to claim a new land)
    -/claimland upkeep (display the current upkeep costs)
    -/claimland cost (display the cost to claim the land where you stand)
    -/claimland show <tilename> (display information of a tile from A1 to Z26)
    -/claimland list <clantag> (display clan information)
    -/tax chest (allow owner of clan to change/set tax chest)
    -/tax rate <percent> (allow owner of clan to set tax of a land)

New commands :
    Code:
    -/claimwar declare <tag> declare a war to another clan
    -/claimwar cancel <tag> cancel a war to another clan or ask to cancel a war
    -/claimland set <badland|safeland> take the current admin position to set badland or safeland
    Admin Permission
    Code:
    landclaimer.set
    On the screen you can see 3 color red/green and the random color light brown
    The stripped red square are the badlands.
    The stripped green square are the safelands.
    The light brown is the claimed square

http://astucesa2balles.com/upload/download.php?file=1525126479.png

If you have some more information about the plugin don't hesitate to push it here or via mp.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525297023][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the feedback, as i understand it don't seem to be usefull as there already safeland for that or maybe town are the safeland?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2018
  4. Summary:

To the original request, the plugin allow clan owner to claim land over the map, the claimed land is decaying depending on the config file and amount of claimed area. By default you cannot damage a building until you are declaring a war to the desired clan. Admin can define badlands and safelands over the map but cannot add any claimed land to any clan (avoid abuse).

Decay timer and used item can be changed in config file, default value (in seconds):
    Code:
    "TilesDecayDelay": 10,
    "Decay Item": "scrap"
    "Decay Item" is being used for decay/claim

When you claim your first land, you get a random color from the list in the config file

Code:
    "Color List": "#20b2aa,#e0eee0,#333333,#474747,#aeeeee,#7ccd7c,#bcd2ee,#ee7942,#ffc1c1,#228b22,#454545,#eecbad,#ff83fa,#00ffff,#9e9e9e,#7a7a7a,#ff6a6a,#a52a2a,#f08080,#838b8b,#050505,#eee5de,#cdb38b,#00b2ee,#8b7355,#ffffe0,#a3a3a3,#8b814c,#b5b5b5,#cdc9a5"
    The map is divided in multiple part 26 * 26.
    To claim a land you may look at a cupboard and type /claimland add
    To remove a land you claimed you may look at the desired cupboard and type /claimland remove
    To give a land to another clan, you may look at the desired cupboard and type /claimland give

You can either know how much it will cost you to claim or see your upkeep with /claimland cost|upkeep (it take your position, don't need to look at a cupboard)
    The upkeep and claim cost are configurable using config file
    Code:
    "Upkeep cost": "10,15,25,35,50,65,75,90,105,130,145,175,190,210,230,250,275,300,320,345,380,410",
    "Claim cost": "5,10,25,50"
    A owner can only claim a new land if he meet the members count, depending on your config file:
    Code:
    "Minimum of members needed to claim": 3
    You can get basic information (tag/members count/number of owned land) of clan using /claimland show <clanTag>
    You can list every claimed area from a clan tag using /claimland list <clandTag>

As i said admin can set badland and safeland using /claimland <badland|safeland> (warning to not set safeland/badland if the tile is already claimed
    Badland get bonus on gather and safeland got a malus depending on config file
    Code:
    "Badlands bonus (in percent)": 70,
    "Safelands malus (in percent)": 50
    Admin can clear a zone using /claimland clear

You can set your tax chest on your HQ only using /tax chest
    You can set your tax rate using /tax rate <amount> (max 30 default config value)

You can use direct link or local file in your config file for /claimmap
    Code:
    "Map image": "map.jpg"
    Clan owner can declare a war or ask/accept a war surrender using /claimwar <declare|cancel> <tag>

Dependency
    Code:
    ImageLibrary
    ZoneManager
    Rust:IO Clans
    Admin permission
    Code:
    landclaimer.admin
    Default lang file:
    Code:
    {
      "LostHQAndChest": "You lost your HQ on {0} and your chest has been destroyed.",
      "ChestDestroyed": "Your chest has been destroyed.",
      "DeclareWarBefore": "You may declare a war before attacking this base.",
      "CantBuildSafeland": "You are not allowed to build in safezone.",
      "ClanNotFound": "We are unable to find the desired clan.",
      "WarDeclared": "Clan <color=red>{0}</color> declared a war to clan <color=red>{1}</color>.",
      "CantDeclareNotOwner": "You can't declare a war as you are not the owner.",
      "NotInWar": "You are not in war with the desired clan.",
      "ClanAskStopWar": "Clan <color=red>{0}</color> ask to stop war against us.",
      "ClanAcceptToStopWar": "Clan <color=red>{0}</color> accepted to stop war against us.",
      "NotInClan": "You are not in a clan.",
      "LookAtCupboard": "You may look at a cupboard.",
      "CantRemoveHQ": "You can't remove your HQ, you may disband your clan instead.",
      "Unclaim": "You unclaimed {0}.",
      "CantFindTheClan": "Can't find the given clan name.",
      "NoColorAvailable": "There is no available colors, you may ask an admin to add more colors.",
      "TileGave": "You gave {0} to clan {1}",
      "NotYourCantGave": "You can't give this land, it's not your",
      "NotYour": "You don't own this tile",
      "CantClaimBadland": "You can't claim this land because it's a badland",
      "CantClaimSafeLand": "You can't claim this land because it's a safeland",
      "NotEnoughResource": "Not enough resource de claim, cost {0}",
      "ClaimAndHQ": "You claimed and set your HQ on land {0}",
      "AskOwnerToClaim": "You may ask your clan owner to claim a new land",
      "NotEnoughMember": "Not enough member in your clan, {0} needed",
      "MustHaveClan": "You must create a clan and have {0} in your clan to be able to claim a land",
      "AlreadyClaimed": "Already claimed",
      "LookAtCupboardToClaim": "You must look at a cupboard to claim a land",
      "CurrentUpkeep": "Your current {0}, your clan own {1} land",
      "ClanDontOwn": "Your clan don't own any land",
      "ClaimCost": "This land will cost you {0}.",
      "ClaimCostClaimed": "This land will cost you {0}, but it's already claimed",
      "ClanInfo": "This land is owned by clan {0} with {1} members and {2} claimed land",
      "NobodyOwn": "Nobody own this land",
      "ClanDontExist": "This clan doesn't exist, please verify the tag",
      "ClanOwn": "This clan own the following land {0}",
      "ClanDontOwnThey": "They don't own any land",
      "AlreadyBadland": "Already a badlands",
      "BadlandAdd": "Tile {0} has been added to badlands",
      "AlreadySafeland": "Already a safeland",
      "SafelandAdd": "Tile {0} has been added to safelands",
      "ChestAlreadySet": "You already set a chest, are you sure to change the chest? /setchest yes",
      "CantChestOustideHQ": "You can't set your taxChest outside of your HQ land",
      "ChestSet": "You set your taxchest on {0}",
      "MustClaimLand": "You must claim a land first",
      "LookAtChest": "You may look at a chest",
      "TaxSet": "Your tax rate has been set to {0}%",
      "TaxMaxRate": "Tax rate is capped to {0}%, you can't set it greater\nYour tax rate has been set to {1}%.",
      "NotANumber": "Your second parameter don't seem to be a number",
      "LostLand": "You lost land on {0}.",
      "ChestTaxed": "Your chest has been taxed {0} {1}, {2} left.",
      "YouClaimed": "You claimed {0}.",
      "WeAsk": "We just ask to stop the war against clan <color=red>{0}</color>",
      "WeAccepted": "We accepted to stop the war against clan <color=red>{0}</color>",
      "MustBeOwner": "You must be owner of a clan",
      "YouCleared": "You cleared tile {0}"
    }
    Thanks for your support, for everyone that wanna get an interest into getting it, let drop me a pm.

5. When war is declared, is there an option to set a delay until bases can take damage or does it automatically allow damage against the claimed area you are declaring war against once you type the command?

6. Actually there is no delay, when you type the command, both clan can attack each other until both clan claim to stop it, if necessary i can add an option.

7. How does one obtain this Plugin?

8. Fixed the message that not being displayed and icon that was wrong,
    Via mp right now

9. I'm currently testing the plugin in combination with a few other things. It works, needs some polish to get on par with Imperium, but it's getting there. And sami is doing a great job supporting it so far. Can recommend.

10. ya we ware thinking of getting it for our servers but atm the price is a bit out of our range and I would rather wait till it's fully established b4 i drop that much on a plugin.

11. any way you can use hexagons instead of squares??

12. As the map is divided in equal section of 26 * 26 and as i reproduce claimed position to the map command, it's not really possible at all

13. Hmmmm, a similar plugin used on a different server had that. I wonder how they did it. Thats okay :)

14. I was wondering if anyone can make a plugin where you can have wars with other clans and claim land.Just somthing i have been looking for.

15. Just wanted to say that I've released Imperium (under the MIT license). It's still waiting for approval on Oxide, but once it's approved it will be here: https://oxidemod.org/plugins/imperium.2842/

In the meantime, you can grab the source from the GitHub repository here: chucklenugget/imperium ... unless you want to tinker with the source itself, you probably just want the built version at: chucklenugget/imperium

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails sami! I've kept Imperium private for too long, and it's time I released it publicly. If you're interested in contributing patches to Imperium rather than building a competing version, I'll definitely merge them and credit you.

16. LandClaimer by sami37 constantly stopped working after 4 - 5 hours , after reload is working for few hours again . Anybody same problem ?

17. how do you enable people to create factions

18. I cant figure out how to use this at all lol

19. /faction create
    Install and tips /help