Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Permission doesn't work.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you enabled it via the config file.

3. k, how lol

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Change the permissions setting to true in the oxide/config file for the plugin then reload the plugin.

5. Hello, this question: Can I make so that from the sets dropped out things with different skins?
    I have bots that are dressed all equally, I want them to always have different skins. Thank you

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Need update thx

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Need details please.

9. 04:20 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.ItemSkinRandomizer.ReadScheme (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This is what i get at least.

10. <== Sorry tired

(07:57:28) | Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.ItemSkinRandomizer.ReadScheme (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Same error for me .

11. same for me since facepunch update

12. After update

Code:
    Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Item Skin Randomizer with a new update entry:

14. working fine :p

15. Everything worked, thanks a lot from the Russian Players.

16. Hi, the question is off topic. Is it possible that the developers have made automatic configuration of the FPS for the server. My FPS limit is 1000, but when I run the server it only gives 230-220 fps, although before the upgrade it was 1001-980 fps.

17. Yes off topic, but something is wrong with the FPS after rust update. Mine was 200 usually but within 30 minutes it drops to 2 FPS.
    I've already started to run without plugins but still running Oxide and whitelist.cs. With or without rustio dll file in managed.
    My machine is crap, but my fps ratio drop is the same as yours.
    I don't think it's any of the plugins. Updated this one as well for the error we were getting. Thanks on that.

Where can we report general oxide issues?
    My next step will be to see if the error persists without Oxide.

EDIT:
    It is not Oxide or any of the plugins.
    Maybe rust did something effecting windows 7 or Core2 Quad 9650 (3ghz quad core socket 775 16GB).

FINAL EDIT:
    Found the problem. The FPS issue for me was murderers. Even Rust's built in "zombies", and Halloween mode murderers.
    This includes the plugin botspawn.cs, if you have "Murderer": true, in the config.
    Murderers work, but you can't have as many as before. So if you use botspawn, the default 5 per location is too many now.
    It handles it fine if you have "Murderer": false, in the config.

Moderator, feel free to either move this to botspawn.cs thread, or wherever you think it should go to help people.

LOL, another FINAL EDIT. "Murderer": false, is the same issue in botspawn.cs.
    It appears any adding too many bots with either rust's own population settings (no oxide) or with botspawn.cs is lagging the server more after this update.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
  18. That's what the developer of the other plugin replied to me. That helped!

There's been some discussion about this and I updated the FAQ with relevant info yesterday.

You can read back over it all if you want. If not, the upshot is that ai_dormant default value moved from true to false at the last update.
    That means the value changed for anyone who doesn't specify a value in their startup script.

If you're seeing a dramatic change in performance since the update then the chances are you're in the above camp, and setting ai_dormant to true in your script should restore previous performance.

There's still discussion about whether or not the AI is generally more demanding now, and some suggestion that there's more to it , but the above seems to have helped for a lot of people. :)

The range for Ai dormancy can be set using 'ai_to_player_distance_wakeup_range'.
    Default is 160.