Total Downloads: 18,536 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Hi There,

After the RustUpdate i get an error
    -----------------
    (10:32:29) | ItemSkinRandomizer was compiled successfully in 2136ms

(10:32:29) | Unloaded plugin Item Skin Randomizer v1.3.1 by Mughisi

(10:32:29) | Loaded plugin Item Skin Randomizer v1.3.1 by Mughisi

(10:32:29) | [Item Skin Randomizer] Failed to load approved workshop skins... Error 405
    ---------------------------------------

2. In the latest Oxide update they changed the way webrequests work.

You should just wait for the author to update the plugin,
    however if you need the plugin now you can manually change line 45.

From
    Code:
    webrequest.EnqueueGet("http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.playrust.com/icons/inventory/rust/schema.json", ReadScheme, this);
    To
    Code:
    webrequest.Enqueue("http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.playrust.com/icons/inventory/rust/schema.json", null, ReadScheme, this);

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It actually should still be working with the old, but there seems to be an issue with the GET web requests that are deprecated.

Looks like the Oxide.Core currently in the builds has a mistake that was fixed in the later builds but isn't available right now. I'll update the plugin to use the new method.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Item Skin Randomizer with a new update entry:

5. Thx, work fine now :)

6. i loeded ur update.
    i got this:

Code:
    | Error while compiling: ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(43,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    best regards

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're running an old version of Oxide.

8. I'm getting the same thing, and im running the latest version of oxide.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You aren't running the latest if you see that.

10. I re-downloaded oxide and updated it again and it seems to be working now. thanks.

11. uninstalled , then reinstalled new update i get this ?

(10:51:28) | Error while compiling: ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(43,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

help please thanks

o and yes i removed all old files etc .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507917295][/DOUBLEPOST]
    never mind saw the issues and the fix .

12. Got this error when i just uploaded this new update:

"Error while compiling: ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(43,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

Any help?

What did you do to fix?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the previous version or update Oxide.

14. I use Survival Servers, so i had to wait for them to update Oxide I guess. Thanks. All working now.

15. | Error while compiling: ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(43,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    hi wulf :)

16. Same error. going back to last version.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The previous plugin version is for the old Oxide build. The current plugin version is for the Oxide version you are not updated to.

18. reloaded my server ,updated oxide

19. I need help, im pretty sure after i downloaded this i am literally getting download after download on rust workshops and i cant stop it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507973165][/DOUBLEPOST]my rust workshop folder also contains over 1000SKINS just for rust, and its not stopping