InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. There should be some debug msgs too. Can u copy past it?

2. 6:03 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.Merge[String,String] (IDictionary`2 CurrentConfig, IDictionary`2 DefaultConfig) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadConfigValues () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    6:03 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.7.2 by Ghosst

3. Can show me your config file? What was the previous version on your server?

4. {
    "BackgroundColor": "0.1 0.1 0.1 0.3",
    "ClockUpdateFrequency (seconds)": 4,
    "Messages": [
    "Willkommen, Teamspeak IP: 46.20.46.249:10014 !",
    "Vorsicht! Du bist nicht allein!",
    "sponsored by gamer-4-ever.de",
    "Admin: Viper Moderator: Brutus "
    ],
    "MessagesBox": true,
    "MessageUpdateFrequency (seconds)": 20,
    "Position (Top/Bottom)": "Bottom"
    }

0.7.11 and i updatet to 0.7.2 and become the error

5. Delete it! That is very old.

6. ok i delete it and load info panel new .

7. hi...
    [Oxide] 8:24 PM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: InfoPanel
    and nothing

8. All working fine on ours server! Thanks, Ghosst!

9. No erro Msg? Just Debug?

10. a big thank-you

11. yep but.. sry for posting.. after restart is all ok

12. Okay. That type of error is Oxide related by the way!

13. I have error with your plugin :
    (21:19:41) | [Oxide] 9:19 PM [Warning] Waiting for another application to stop using script: InfoPanel

(21:19:41) | [Oxide] 9:19 PM [Error] Exception while resolving plugin references (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(21:19:41) | [Oxide] 9:19 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Compilation+<Prepare>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (System.Object _) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(21:19:42) | [Oxide] 9:19 PM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: InfoPanel

14. That type of error is Oxide related! Maybe you have to update your Oxide.

15. Love the updates, thanks...
    but even tho it said it made me a default config file, its not there.
    i need it so i can adjust it. can u upload a copy of the default config file here?

16. Do you think it would be possible to add the compass in the middle of the bar at the bottom of the screen in order to avoid to use this plugin ?
    Compass GUI | Page 7 | Oxide

I like it but if it could be implemented directly to yours, it would be great

17. i agree. that would be great.

18. Can someone make an event panel for the Rain Of Fire plugin please ? Like the plane and Helicopter Event :D

19. Are u sure there is no config file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443828667][/DOUBLEPOST]
    With the next release i will add some dedicated functions as API. So the developers will able to show their things on the panel.

Attached Files:

20. what if the compass dev doesnt want to put theirs on there? then we shall be compassless lol.
    yes there is now, it took like 2 hours to show up though.