InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Who is your hoster Nalle ?

2. Great idea!

3. Did u download it for the the first time? if not did u delete the config file?

4. Code:
    (15:08:29) | [Oxide] 2:08 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    I need to delete the config file ?

5. Did u reset your config?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445433122][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Any other message? Yes u have to delete it.

6. Awesome additions! Thanks for the update!

Can we get these too?
    • add option to infopanel messages to specify permission group for the message. ( only people with permission see the message )
    • add option to messages to display image/icon from a URL

7. multiplay.com

8. Added to lo list.

9. Ok working fine.

Can you also add in addition to the coordinates the direction we are looking forward ? EAST - WEST - NORTH - SOUTH - SOUTH EAST - SOUTH WEST - NORTH EAST - NORT WEST ? Thx

10. Yeahh !! same as zone51 server tweak :)

11. Info Panel not working on me, ill have newest 0.8.1 update but still it isn't working :/

Error message when loading/reloading infopanel:
    Code:
    > oxide.reload InfoPanel
    [Oxide] 5:26 PM [Info] Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.1 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 5:26 PM [Warning] [InfoPanel] Reordering Panels.
    [Oxide] 5:26 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 5:26 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.PanelReOrder (System.String DockName, System.String AnchorX) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadConfigValues () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:26 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.1 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 5:26 PM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: InfoPanel

12. [10/21/2015 6:45:58 PM] [Oxide] 6:45 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

13. Delete Your old config file.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445446326][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Delete your old config.

14. some reason my radiation icon is lit yellow in and out of rad areas any ideas?

15. When airdrop is not active, icon flashing.

16. Its not for area. I show the radiation status on the whole server.

17. When i delete my old config file it doesen't remake it when i restart server :eek: Im not using dedicated server, im hostin clanforge server, so can that be the broblem?

18. Hmm that's not good :/ Always or after active/inactive change?
    Continuously flashing or just once at the change?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  19. oh ok that makes sense then!

20. First of all great job on the mod!

I'm having the problem of placing this on top of the screen, i've tried to change it in the config ofc from bottom to top, reload/restarted but it didn't change at all.

So i went further up in the config and found the point where the height of the box i belive it is, is stated and changed it from 0.03 to 0.99 but that didnt do it either - not the best at this, but i though it was worth a try.

can u help me out ?