InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Hello can you add a RADLINE box in your panel thx !

2. Make it in seconds, more accurate. Cause currently when you try to change it, it doesn't work (10= 1 second).

3. I say it again but it is really a nice plugin ! It allows me to give actual news ( important ) to players !

Can you tell me how to add colors to the text if I want to ?

Like :

"Messages": [
    "Thx Facepunch-10/1 patch has been really bad for servers!",

To put it in red or blue ? how to do it ?

4. Hi, I'm getting this error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:26 PM [Error] Failed to run a 20.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.7.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:26 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Messenger.RefreshCounter () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+Messenger.Refresh (Oxide.Plugins.StoredData storedData) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.<OnServerInitialized>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
  5. I don't think he understands what a 24-hour clock is.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444167445][/DOUBLEPOST]This keeps spamming my F1 console: "Unknown Parent: Overlay"

I don't have any other UI plugins.

6. My info panel does now show players or sleepers

7. Add the icon as a player at the time the server is online
    Безымянный.png

8. U can use this for individual messages.
    Oxide API for Rust
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444215736][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have u got massages in your config file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444215904][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think something wrong with the config. Any Unknown xyz panel on the in-game console?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444216009][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Everything is in seconds.

9. Try <color=#ffffff></color>

10. Any idea how I could add the compass plugin to the bar and add server uptime?

EDIT:

Added compass but have no idea how to add server uptime, could you possibly add it if you get free time?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
  11. would you be so kind to share the compass way.

12. Attached Files:

13. spamming my F1 console: "Unknown Parent: Overlay" how to solve?

14. I disabled them, will upload a version with coordinates shortly just fixing up a few issues with our servers.

15. Update your InfoPanel.

16. Would it be possible to add a chat command (optional) so that players can turn it off if they wish?

17. /ipanel hide

18. I have a problem with this plugin. I downloaded it to server/plugins. But there are no file in server/config or server/data !!? Can somebody help me pleasee

19. my clock works but everything else dont help pls