1. well, i just typed that in rusty.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

FYI: The steamid64 is shown every time a player connects to your server.

3. I dont have an issue with this plugin it works fine, I was just saying what I have set up.

4. would it be possible to have a instabuild mode for admins like on sauerkraut where u dont even need a hammer and it builds instant level 6 all u need is bit of wood in ur inventory

5. Command "/modify 1" is actually building at speed 3
    Normally when building without plugin, you use 1 wood at a time (when laying new foundation)
    Set at modify 1 after using a higher number uses 3 wood instead of 1, so its taking 3 hits to gain level 1 instead of 9
    Not sure if this happened before last patch, I didnt check back then

6. I believe they actually changed the amounts of hits that are required to upgrade/build a structure in one of the previous updates. I'll have another look at it when I have access to my pc.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415168255][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Currently this is not yet possible.

7. You also need to save the config

8. Doesn't work with last build and oxide

9. Any error showing up or any conflicting plugins? Have you tried using the command again?

Have to ask because I've just tested it on my server and I have no issues at all:

10. Plugin not loaded at server start.
    Code:
    1:08 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-BuildingRate (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    1:08 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Command+ChatCommand].Add (System.String key, ChatCommand value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Command.AddChatCommand (System.String name, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String callbackname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. Lol it my plugins "Build" fault, i called the function /build also
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415451711][/DOUBLEPOST]You should remove the plugin "Build" for the moment. Need to find à new name for my command ^^

12. Hmm. I can made different command name:) Thx

13. 1:20 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-BuildingRate (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

14. Upperking same as just above

15. ohh ok thanks.

16. Just wondered if you could post the m-BuildingRate.json for me ?Thanks

17. Code:
    {
      "Settings": {
        "ChatName": "Builder",
        "Multiplier": 1
      },
      "Messages": {
        "Error": "The new multiplier must be a number!",
        "Modify": "Building rate is set to: x{multiplier}!"
      }
    }

18. Building Rate is not work for the new update

19. I'm aware of this, the construction system changed considerably and because of that the plugin needs major modifications, I'm not sure yet how I'll change stuff yet either, but I plan on doing it really soon after I'm done with a few other plugins I need to update.