1. Mughisi submitted a new resource:

Increased Building Rate - Basic plugin to increase the building rate.

Read more about this resource...

2. what would default be? would this be 1x or 0x? i fail at maths :p

3. Default is 1, if you'd set it to 0 you will not be able to build ^^

4. love it :)

5. It is possible to do so only for admin?

6. Can you tell me where the value can be modified to achieve accelerated
    I'm sorry my English is very bad, only use google translation, but translated some meaning, some change, so I can not really understand

7. At this time this isn't possible as this plugin modifies the weapons to build faster, if in the future a hook would be added that can be used to increase the build rate then the plugin will be updated and more functionality would be added.

Speed x2: /build 2
    Speed x3: /build 3
    Speed x9: /build 9
    Normal: /build 1

And so on

8. Excellent plugin, completely love it :)

Our server builds lvl 6 walls in about 7 hits. Don't set too highly else you'll not be able to upgrade past x level.

9. Nice plugin and works like a charm, using /build 50 instantly gives a level 6 wall. Is it possible to issue the command to only certain players rather than everyone e.g. /build 10 Playername ?

10. This is currently not yet possible:

11. There's no clear cut explanation as to how this works, but I dropped the lua in my plugins folder let it generate the config, changed the multiplier to 3, restarted the server and left the chatname as default but no one builds faster. Does the chat name need to be set to a specific person's in-game name or is there a way to make the change universal to everyone?

Edit: Nvm I figured out what I did wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  12. Everything you need to know regarding the plugin is basically in the description, you just drop the plugin in the plugins folder and load it up and in-game you just use the command "/build <multiplier>", where multiplier can be any number that you want. And it should actually work or is there an error showing up?

13. Login as admin and type /build 50

Then go whack a wall - One hit level 6 wall.

Works nicely.

14. Hi,

it is possible to modify it for like:

Hammer: 10x
    Salvaged Hammer: 15x

15. I just can't get this to work.....every time I try to type in /build 3 ..... invalid command. Can someone help? Thanks.

16. Hi,

sure you have set yourself as admin ?

17. I'm using rusty.....not sure how to do that in the rust game itself....

18. well, for me it was

"ownerid mySteamID" , and then i can use all admin - chat commands, like /build 3

19. oh....so I just type that into console (my id of course) .....what about server.writecfg? Thanks man, I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1414946024][/DOUBLEPOST]nah....that simply does not work. grr.....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  20. hmmm I had to edit the users.cfg file on the server and add

ownerid steamid "steamname" "Owner"

Find Steam 64 ID: http://www.steamidconverter.com

To add a owner:
    ownerid STEAM64ID "Players In Game Name" "Owner"

To add an Moderator:
    moderatorid STEAM64ID "Players In Game Name" "Moderator"