1. Oxide Core v2.0.3591

2. Same here! All plugins working though. Thanks Wulf!

3. i still get that error but everything works.

4. @Wulf . Thank you for your support. Woke up today, fully updated everything, all seems to be well.

~FoX~

5. I guess I just have really bad luck........i still have the error/errors.....and nothing works.

And just updated 1 minute ago.......again.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Logs please.

7. These two are the only ones I have noticed that show errors.
    If there are other logs you need to see, could you please specify which ones.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try removing the Catalyst extension and making sure the Rust:IO extension is updated. Also if you could, search your plugins for "// Reference" and let me know what they show.

9. I am really hoping this is what you need?.....because......wow.....
    and I am not 100% sure at this point? But I think removing Catalyst might have loaded some of the Plugins?
    I got this massive Error on SimpleLoot Plugin...Failed To Call Hook 'OnEntitySpawned'...just spammed the hell out of
    server on startup.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

// Reference, not [PluginReference]

If you could provide your latest oxide/logs, that'd be great too.

11. That's what I was afraid of.......could I please get an example of what you mean?
    Where would //Reference be located?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'd be at the very top of the plugins if they have them. // Reference: Oxide.Core.MySql for example.

13. None of the Plugins have that......// Reference
    Also latest logs....

Attached Files:

14. I got up this morning about 5:30 EST and reloaded Oxide and had the same Mods were not working again. Then I noticed Facepunch put out another update "Updates server to latest version and disables Oxide. (Last Updated 2017-10-19 23:17:00)". After I did the new Rust update, Oxide update and Rust/IO updates, everything is working fine.

15. @Wulf ....I think Catalyst was the culprit the entire time. All Plugins have seemed to load......no errors....
    However wont be 100% sure all is ok until get in game.

Anyway, the plugins have seemed to load so that is HUGE!!!!

Once again.....Wulf = GodSend!!!

Thank You Very Much!

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, it'd need to be recompiled for the DLL name changes. We're looking into a way to avoid this in the future as well.

17. Way to go Wulf! :) Thank you for all of your dedicated time and hard work!

18. Oh!....by the way...(not sure this is even an Oxide issue).....but Animals and Bots don't move/react, frozen.