1. type in ServerConsole o.reload ZoneManager

2. I got most of them working by reinstalling everything then one at a time they start breaking. Very odd.

3. this method only works for ZoneManager.... not kits or any other broken plugin. I have fresh installed rust, with a fresh updated copy of Oxidemod but still the problem persist.

Screenshot

4. Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(220,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times

5. I just installed the latest version of oxide 5 mins ago and still bunch of my plugins are not working

6. @Wulf after many server restart behinde me i have every time the same error:

[Oxide] 06:29 [Info] Protocol: 2024.152.1
    Build Date: 10/20/2017 01:16:01
    Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1
    Changeset: 23417
    Branch: main

Oxide Version: 2.0.3589
    Code:
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: AutoPurge.cs(213,4): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: Clans.cs(868,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: Economics.cs(516,44): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: FancyDrop.cs(2281,151): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(1447,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonIgnoreAttribute' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: HumanNPC.cs(2352,45): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(1939,48): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.DefaultValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: Kits.cs(480,51): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.NullValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: Notifier.cs(746,36): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: NTeleportation.cs(2828,70): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.CustomCreationConverter<T>' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: ServerInfo.cs(361,28): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.StringEscapeHandling' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Debug] SlackChat plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: Slack
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: Spawns.cs(376,45): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: TruePVE.cs(1124,26): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.StringEnumConverter' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: Waypoints.cs(225,45): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' is defined multiple times
    06:13 [Error] Error while compiling: ZoneManager.cs(2182,45): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' is defined multiple times

and i need to reload it one per one manualy, so for our automatic server restart i have just one way found to solve it with TimedExecute

thanks for your hard work

7. Sadly this comes with the territory of owning a modded server :( I might just go back to vanilla servers....

8. Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(220,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(1939,48): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.DefaultValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    a bunch more

9. yeah im on the latest version now but im still seeing this :

Code:
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: BetterChatMute.cs(354,106): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: Clans.cs(862,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: DeathNotes.cs(469,62): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Formatting' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: DiscordMessages.cs(294,13): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: Economics.cs(516,44): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: FancyDrop.cs(2281,151): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(1447,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonIgnoreAttribute' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(1939,48): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.DefaultValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: Kits.cs(1159,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: NTeleportation.cs(2828,70): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.CustomCreationConverter<T>' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: Rating.cs(45,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonIgnoreAttribute' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: ServerRewards.cs(1716,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    05:19 [Error] Error while compiling: SmoothRestart.cs(19,3): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializerSettings' is defined multiple times
    so any that have the json error i manually have to reload in console (Ex) `0.reload Economics` - for them to work.

if you want to get your server back up and for a temp fix just reload the ones that are giving you errors 1 by 1 and u be good till u reset your server again.

10. I manually reloaded every plugin that didn't fix s%#@ lots of them still not compiling

11. i had same issue as u earlier on and someone in here told me to load each one - 1 x 1
    I have and so far everything is working till the next time i reset.
    Name 1 that is not compiling and i will test it on my local server.

Make sure u not loading them back by doing oxide.reload * as that loads them but it doesnt make them work.
    For some reason they have to be done 1 x 1

Example

oxide.reload Kits
    oxide.reload NTeleportation
    oxide.reload Rating
    oxide.reload ServerRewards
    oxide.reload SmoothRestart

all done seperately

12. rip 133 plugins reloaded 1x1 and I have to do that every time I restart ? if so I'm just going to shutdown the server and say f*** it

13. use TimedExecute as Temp.fix as example
    Code:
      "TimerOnce": {    "o.reload ZoneManager": 20,
        "o.reload Waypoints": 21,
        "o.reload TruePVE": 22,
        "o.reload Spawns": 23,
        "o.reload ServerInfo": 24,
        "o.reload NTeleportation": 25,
        "o.reload Notifier": 26,
        "o.reload Kits": 27,
        "o.reload InfoPanel": 28,
        "o.reload HumanNPC": 29,
        "o.reload HeliControl": 30,
        "o.reload FancyDrop": 31,
        "o.reload Economics": 32,
        "o.reload Clans": 33,
        "o.reload AutoPurge": 34,  },

14. hang on dont be so hasty - im certain 133 are not all loading - only the ones with json are the ones that are not loading correctly
    You can get a list of the ones that are not loading by going to Oxide/Logs and reading the latest log and u will see the ones with errors :

Code:
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: BetterChatMute.cs(354,106): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: Clans.cs(862,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: DeathNotes.cs(469,62): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Formatting' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: DiscordMessages.cs(294,13): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: Economics.cs(516,44): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: FancyDrop.cs(2281,151): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(1447,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonIgnoreAttribute' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(1939,48): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.DefaultValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: Kits.cs(1159,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: NTeleportation.cs(2828,70): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.CustomCreationConverter<T>' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: Rating.cs(45,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonIgnoreAttribute' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: ServerRewards.cs(1716,17): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    05:45 [Error] Error while compiling: SmoothRestart.cs(19,3): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializerSettings' is defined multiple times
    U can do a text file with all the names of the ones that are not working and then just paste it into console as a command

Example :

oxide.reload InfoPanel
    oxide.reload Kits
    oxide.reload NTeleportation
    oxide.reload Rating
    oxide.reload ServerRewards
    oxide.reload SmoothRestart

It works fine that way as ive just tested it with mine.

Code:
    > oxide.reload NTeleportation
    Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.9.5 by Ghosst / Nogrod
    Kits was compiled successfully in 273ms
    NTeleportation was compiled successfully in 356ms
    Loaded plugin Kits v3.2.9 by Reneb
    NTeleportation has replaced the 'tp' chat command previously registered by TeleportGUI
    NTeleportation has replaced the 'tpb' chat command previously registered by TeleportGUI
    NTeleportation has replaced the 'tpr' chat command previously registered by TeleportGUI
    NTeleportation has replaced the 'tpa' chat command previously registered by TeleportGUI
    NTeleportation has replaced the 'tpc' chat command previously registered by TeleportGUI
    Loaded plugin NTeleportation v1.0.21 by Nogrod
    > oxide.reload Rating
    > oxide.reload ServerRewards
    Rating was compiled successfully in 189ms
    Loaded plugin Rating v1.0.0 by Hougan
    ServerRewards was compiled successfully in 301ms
    [ServerRewards] All UI elements have been successfully generated!
    Loaded plugin ServerRewards v0.4.6 by k1lly0u
    > oxide.reload SmoothRestart
    SmoothRestart was compiled successfully in 93ms
    Loaded plugin SmoothRestart v1.2.0 by Fujikura/Visagalis
    [SmoothRestart] Your servers Oxide build is up to date

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  15. the main plugins that are not working right now are instant craft and InfoPanel i care less about most of the other junk all of my core plugins are working but those two are not they're not compiling

16. kk thats easy

just type this in console or cmd window

0xide.reload InfoPanel

then

oxide.reload InstantCraft (make sure its the right name as i dont know it)

17. info panel works but the other is not.

Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(220,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times

18. Seems to be issue with CSharpCompiler.dll & Newtonsoft.Json.dll and/or Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader

Please see below.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  19. Manually reloading does not work for all plugins sadly... they will have to be fixed by devs when ever they get to them
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508476715][/DOUBLEPOST]Manual reload o.reload "pluginname" does not work for all plugins.. these will have to be fixed by dev's

Screenshot

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an Oxide issue, not an issue with specific plugins. We're unsure why it's happen for some still.