ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,289 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Crafted 4 items that now loaded skins, and then it went back to not working again.

2. Skins loading isnt IL's fault

3. Kinda odd that it started working right when I replaced with the updated script then... Because before nothing would load at all.

4. Sure that didnt coincide with the recent server update to fix the skins issue? Which ironically didnt completely fix it :D

5. Rip well GG, my bad lol

6. Code:
    The CommunityEntity instance ID has changed! Due to the way CUI works in Rust all previously stored images must be removed and re-stored using the new ID as reference so clients can find the images. Please be patient as this process may take a while to complete depending on how many images are stored.
    Interrupting this process may result in invalid image storage and could require you to re-download all stored images!
    I have this message after each wipe.
    The server does not restart. You must delete the files from the data folder to restart the server.
    And then you have to download all the images again :(

7. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ImportImageList' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.28' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.ImportImageList (System.String title, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 imageList, UInt64 imageId, Boolean replace) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  8. Code:
    The CommunityEntity instance ID has changed! Due to the way CUI works in Rust all previously stored images must be removed and re-stored using the new ID as reference so clients can find the images. Please be patient as this process may take a while to complete depending on how many images are stored.
    Interrupting this process may result in invalid image storage and could require you to re-download all stored images!
    Help @k1llyou, do something with the Player Skin and Image Libary quickly please.
    Download all images after each wipe is really misery ...

9. Getting this after tonights updates -
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.28' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. After Update

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.28' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

11. same here... not working after update!

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

13. I deleted all files for this mod. redownloaded a fresh file and uploaded it, and it is still not working.

14. Ok, my images have been processing for over 24 hours now, whats the problem here...

15. k1lly0u updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

16. So do I need to reinstall the mod again after this new fix? I restarted my server at 5:30am this morning and most of the images are still not showing up.
    :)

17. 32867 workshop items can anyone tell me how long that will take for it to be done? cuz i cant use the skipnightui and stuff before its done apparently.

18. @twitch.tv/kurosaki1617 Mine takes 3-4 hours if it doesn't crash, which is pretty common for me even with 64GB of memory.

19. Thats just wild tho i mean is it not possible to NOT download all the workshopfiles? i mean what is the actual reason for it to download all those files?

20. Hmm, got this after restart on latest

Code:
    (12:12:53) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.30' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetPlayerAvatar (System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0