1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Hurtworld developers removed that reference. You can use session.Identity.Name instead.

2. Thanks!
    How I can easily find those changes? There are more things that need to be changed. I'm using JustDecompile, but searching through all the types is painful.
    Code:
    The type or namespace name `ItemInstance' could not be found
    Code:
    Type `EntityReferenceCache' does not contain a definition for `layer'

Code:
    The name `EEntityFluidEffectType' does not exist in the current context

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to either see the changes we made where we used those in hook wrappers (see our GitHub) or look up those changes yourself in the DLL. We'd generally make note of any changes in the game that may affect plugins when we make an actual release.

4. Guys how can i get plugins at itemv2?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499959124][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf Can you say me where i can download plugins at itemv2?

5. Some universal plugin work like BetterChat.

6. I have seen V2 servers with kits, teleport, lootconfig.

7. Is oxide for itemv1?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500045058][/DOUBLEPOST]I reply for my comment. Yes, update was only for itemv2 and itemv1 is working. General question is when will be update for oxide? :p

8. Was update for itemv2? Im going to start with server itemv2 :/

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The main version of Hurtworld is still itemv1. When the itemv2 branch is released as the main version, we will provide builds for it.

10. But im asking about branch for itemv2

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And I answered about the itemv2 branch. ;)

12. Code:
    InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in EntityEffectFluid:Apply (EntityStats,EntityEffectSourceData,EHitboxItem,single): IL_0198: callvirt  0x06001e2d
    @Wulf, how do you know how to manually correct the hook injections?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to brush up on MSIL. Are you manually patching?

14. I have loaded the .opj into oxide patcher, unflagged all then clicked wand to patch all, but it results in error mentioned above. So I think there have to be corrected something manually.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why are you trying to patch manually? We already have the itemv2 branch updated on GitHub, just no builds of it.

16. Today the hurtworld was updated, so oxide needs to be updated also ;)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then you'd either need to learn how to use MSIL or wait for an update. ;)

18. I wonder if the injection index should be increased every update or there is a lot more work to do like increasing or lowering injection index, changing return and argument behavior or argument string.