We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 1,908 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Do you have dynamic prices turned on?
    So you wanted to add item 17 into category mat1 for a price of 1?

2. Yes, dynamic prices turned on.
    And yes, although it fails to add anything for other items as well. It doesn't even add the category.

3. Okay I see, will have a look whats going on. Did this only start happening with the new version?

4. edit - Also note I edited the post before to add a bit more info.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477556077][/DOUBLEPOST]I had not tested it until this version. I was waiting for my server wipe date to add this and currency.

(Although I do have a ton of experience with the plugin from its inception until about May. When I came back to the scene it was already outdated.)

5. Thanks for the info, I will have to startup my dev server again and test since it seems there are a lot of changes to hurtworld.
    Should be resolved within the next 2 days

6. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477559108][/DOUBLEPOST]
    New update will fix the pricing issue.

7. this version 1.3.51 not work fine more version 1.3.50 work perfectly + economybanks 1.5.51

8. Did you receive an error with 1.3.51? If so please share the error

9. /additem categorie item price dosnt work Pho3niX90 i typed in /additem Food 5 30 and i tryed 30.00 and 30.0 dosnt make the catagory or add item?? can u take a look mate

10. I will have a look, I need to startup my dev server which might only happen during the weekend.

11. Try this one

Attached Files:

12. nope when i type in /shop Food keeps saying items for sale: to buy use ./buy itemid/itemname messege instead of going to the cat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477581472][/DOUBLEPOST]did clear and tryed to add new item and cat same thing.

13. Gives this error when attempting to look up a category in shop

09:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCmd_Shop' on plugin 'HurtStore v1.3.51' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    09:54 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DynPrice (Int32 itemid, Int32 type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.SalesPrice (Int32 itemId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ChatCmd_Shop (.PlayerSession player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also previous issue with being unable to add things to the shop persists.

14. i updated just now, and now like /shop food will show empty, and /sell id amount doesn't work. seems to be not reading the items from my current config. would a server restart help ? thanks , great plugin

15. Ignore.. Found solution :)

16. How did you fix it?

17. CaptainNebulous download the 5.0 version not the 5.1 click updates up the top

18. Not working :(, please fix