1. Sorry man, been a shit few days.
    I saw, it's just the builds only seem to go back a few months (less than i need i think)
    Regardless - thank you very much for all info! Mr blue is being an absolute legend and gonna update all my plugins for me so that's cool, fingers crossed.

Just to be clear in case I came off like an unappreciate douchewad: love you guys and what you do! will donate again in future

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem, I know it's tough when plugins get abandoned and don't get updates. I'll be working through all of these plugins when I get to them during the moving of them to GitHub.

3. Man, mr blue did all the plugins but its still all fucked up
    in particular, if i (the only addadmin maybe?) write a chat command, it comes up as vanilla colour and just says the command
    if i write a chat message, its colored normally and works
    if others write commands, it works normally
    also more NREs... basically

please tell me you have an older oxide build than whats on github :DD something from before this change? this shit is driving me crazy !!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without seeing the other updated logs, can't really help. We only provide the builds linked though. With 4 months of changes, can't really say where your issues lie without details.

5. it's the thing you said i believe. do you have 1 from 6 months ago ? anything would be amazing dude really anything pre 2.0.3769
    weird thing is , i loaded 2.0.3767 and it was still messed up T_T

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, we only have the builds on the page that I linked you. If you can provide details, I can help you, but from what you've provided so far is just that plugins are outdated or using API wrongly and will need to be updated. Nothing wrong with the builds.

7. Well, mr blue seems to be working his way through it all so that's cool. the only thing i can now "blame" to oxide is that i get no response when use /oxide.reload Plugin chat command, not sure if it works, but whatevs :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It works, just no reply is sent to the chat. Check your server console or logs.

9. You can do "/o.reload" as well