Friends

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,097 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 19, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Ya I actually fixed mine myself but then it conflicted with MasterKey. I just removed master key and said fuck it lol. Thx though appreciate it

2. | [Oxide] 13:37 [Warning] 'Friends v2.5.0' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseDoor', which will stop working on Tuesday, 03 January 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLock'

3. (23:34:01) | [Oxide] 23:33 [Warning] 'Friends v2.5.0' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseDoor', which will stop working on Tuesday, 03 January 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLock'

4. Change line 720 in the current release to swap out that object name if you don't trust #40.

Code:
    object CanUseLock(BasePlayer player, BaseLock codeLock)

5. dcode updated Friends with a new update entry:

6. Plugin has stopped working on Rust!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any details? Logs?

8. Nope it loads fine but people complaining it doesn't work :S

9. friends are working, I'm friend with someone, put sharecodes true, but it wont work.(he is also friends with me) :(
    I also recommend a request - acceptation setup to make it more user-friendly ;)

10. works fine but dosent show on map is there a fix

11. What?

'Friends v2.5.2' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity'

Why?

12. same here

13. spam in console
    [Warning] 'Friends v2.5.2' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity'

14. Mughisi updated Friends with a new update entry:

15. Please add a support to change chat commands in .json config file.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could localize it. ;)

Also, this plugin isn't really maintained anymore from what I can tell, but I'll likely be adding support for Rust:IO/BattleLink to the other Friends plugin. We may end up merging the two I guess.

17. Can that friend plugin work without Rust.io's .dll file?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently.

19. hi any chance to reset it?