FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Oh sorry i do all translations of my plugin so i see all config files and if i see messages i send a message in Oxide without look anymore ^^'

Can i add any translations just use your variables ?

EDIT: Hmm sorry guy but i don't see any lang file for FF :/

2. not work

3. work not? :)

4. Code:
    [Oxide] 23:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v
    .0.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 23:12 [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.cmdChatFF (.BasePlayer pl
    yer, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknow
    >:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Obje
    t& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] ar
    s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Don't have this problem on my serv, can you see if you have the last update of FF and Oxide ?
    What did you do for have this error?

6. Last Update: May 5, 2016
    -
    Type /ff on
    Friendly fire is enabled for your friend
    But not work

In the console [Error]

7. What is your errror? Please see your logs tio

8. Code:
    [Oxide] 07:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v2
    .0.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 07:27 [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.cmdChatFF (.BasePlayer pla
    yer, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FriendlyFire.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Objec
    t& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[]
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] arg
    s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
  9. Please can you see if you have the last version of oxide and plugin?

10. Why off friendly fire for clanmates???

11. how to make FriendlyFire work when the player /join clan not with /friend add ?

12. Anyone else having issues with the plugin, friends that hit each other get disconnected

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are they getting any errors?

14. I solved my problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
  15. Nope, here this plugin don't work. :/

16. Exists any plugin that could conflict with FF?
    I have verified that with my user it does not work and to other players either, regardless of the configuration of FF always causes damage.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any plugin that modifies or cancels player damage could potentially conflict.

18. On, we were testing and finally found a way to work well.
    I have 3 friends: Friend A & Friend B, a Steam Friends for a long time ago. Friend C, a player that helps us in a raid and come with us last 3 days.
    I put all three in my friend list (/friend Add), but when I type "/FF" the game says that I don't have any friend in my list and send me to live map.
    If I fire any of them, it hurts, BUT, if a deploy a Turret and active it, the turret don't shoot them (ShareAutoTurrets is configured True in the server).

If whe go to playrust.io and manually add friends in the map, then FF works ok. When type "/FF" says "Your friends are A,B and C" and shooting them causes no damage.

The question is: Is this the normal function of FF or I have any thing missconfigured?

19. not working
    Code:
    FriendlyFire - Failed to compile: FriendlyFire.cs(140,21): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated FriendlyFire with a new update entry: