We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flippable Turrets

Allows you to flip a turret (attach to a roof)

Total Downloads: 1,632 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. All turrets were all facing the center of the room but when flipped they all faced SouthEast... possible to look into this?
    Also as @Zuddles mentioned you cannot /remove a turret once it has been flipped, even if its unflipped.

Attached Files:

2. Ill look into it when I can. Been busy getting back into my school sched.

3. DylanSMR updated Flippable Turrets with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. how do you get permission to flip the turret?

"you have no permission to flip this turret"

5. /flipturret (brings back "you have no permission to flip this turret")
    flippableturrets.canflip (in arcon "command not found" same result in console)

im calling this plugin, "not working"

6. Code:
    grant user ID/Name flippableturrets.canflip
    If it gave you command not found that was not my plugin. As when I released this it worked fine. ;)

7. how do you grant all permission then? by default or do you have to grant each individual player permission?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485377233][/DOUBLEPOST]i did grant group default flippableturrets.canflip

and got back "unexpected error code" 2591
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485377615][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what i meant to say is i get that error when trying to flip a turret now

8. Err I will look into why that happened. I cant remember what error codes said what. It might be becaause thrrr are multiple turrets near. For now just move around it and it might work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485378560][/DOUBLEPOST]And I think you can do "grant group player(or default I dont know @Wulf will know) flippableturrets.canflip

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

grant group default is right, not player. I have no idea what error code you are seeing, but it's not from the command.

10. Yeah the error code is a plugin thing. I put those in there to help me debug at a later point. So its not anything related to oxide :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485380537][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah the error code is because there are various different turrets nearby. Try moving around the turret, or simply moving the other turret.

11. JLZ

JLZ

Got this error
    (22:16:12) | [FlippableTurrets] 6

(22:16:12) | [FlippableTurrets] Error Code 2591... Error flipping turret... Please report this bug as quick as possible!!!

12. JLZ

JLZ

Also this: Failed to call hook 'FlipTurret' on plugin 'FlippableTurrets v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: )

13. I can flip the turret but using the unflipturret does not work at all for me. any suggestions I did use command oxide.load flippableturrets.canflip in the FI console and that made it work to flip it but not to unflip. Any thoughts. If i Keep using flipturret it will flip it up and about but not back to the original location.

14. so im getting this a lot from mods and players "An unexpected error has occured, please reported this to the owner with error : 2591 (code)" an idea? thats word for word

15. I'm getting the same error message.

16. So you can flip multiple turrets on top of each other...not sure if there's a way to fix this?

17. I'm getting that it failed to call hook flipturret on plugin. Any way to fix this?

18. Even after the latest update, I still get the call hook error.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'FlipTurret' on plugin 'FlippableTurrets v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: )
    Nevermind I figured out that you have to place the turret first and then use /flipturret

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  19. Error Code 2591... Error flipping turret... Please report this bug as quick as possible!!!

20. keeps telling me i have no permission to flip this turret.