Flippable Turrets

Allows you to flip a turret (attach to a roof)

Total Downloads: 1,728 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Code:
    ScHigGn ✌ disconnecting: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at AutoTurret.InitializeClientsideEffects () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at AutoTurret.ClientInit (ProtoBuf.Entity info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at BaseNetworkable.ClientSpawn (ProtoBuf.Entity info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Client.CreateOrUpdateEntity (ProtoBuf.Entity info, Int64 size) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Client.OnEntities (Network.Message packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Client.OnNetworkMessage (Network.Message packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Client.HandleMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    This happend with all players near a Turret hanging on roof....

2. Hmm odd. I will have to see whats wrong with this. Anyone else experiencing this error at all?

3. Many players on my Server have flipped the turret. But the xxx flipped turret makes this error. Each client that try to load this turret was kicked from the server....

maybe it was a casual error that have nothing to do with this plugin.
    I dont know.

4. Is it normal that when doing /flipturret it adds a turret without needing any resources or a turret in your inventory?

5. The code only flips a alive turret. If it allows you to just preform it and a turret spawns I can fix it.

6. yeah, i installed the plugin yesterday and a player was telling me he placed one and it didn't remove any turrets from his inventory. I then went on to try it myself and it does in fact place a turret without removing any from your inventory or using any resources.

i did try it on a live turret it works well, but if there's no turret in sight and you try to /flipturret it add a brand new one upside down and sends a syntax error. then there is no way to remove to newly placed turret.

hope this all makes sense to help you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  7. Makes perfect sense haha. I'll get on it now ;)

8. DylanSMR updated Flippable Turrets with a new update entry:

9. Thank you! and awesome plugin by the way
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472414519][/DOUBLEPOST]downloaded and tried to install and gave me this error

[Oxide] 12:59 [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: FlippableTurrets
    [Oxide] 12:59 [Error] FlippableTurrets plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:59 [Error] FlippableTurrets.cs(82,32): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

10. DylanSMR updated Flippable Turrets with a new update entry:

11. Just wondering about making one for flippable lanterns?

12. It wouldn't be too hard. However I would probably make it a separate plugin for ease of use(possible).

13. Repair please)

Attached Files:

14. It would probably help if you had a ceiling there. There shouldn't be anything wrong as the plugin does not place the ceiling you do.

15. This is an awesome plugin, any chance of making them wall mountable? ;)
    Also when you dont have permission it says "You do not have permission to preform that command."
    Should it not say perform?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2016
  16. a bug on my server. when you grant perm for all players and they use the command can spawn all turrets that you want, no turret in floor needed.

17. I just added a fix for that in the most recent version(it should work)

18. i test tonight... thx

19. this plugin does not work with Turret Config? because when occupied Turrets flippable not take me TurretConfig configurations :(

20. So we have a issue of people not being able to remove the turret once its been flipped. Even if you un-flip it. Any ideas on how to fix?