1. Okay so SweetLoudHD sent me a gift of Reign of Kings (Thanks btw) .. i installed it made a "Server" but now i have a problem..

How do i start it.. i'v read http://oxidemod.org/threads/still-run-off-batch-file.9442/ but i also read that i have to start it from Server.exe.. i'm really lost i'm using the latest snapshot from GitHub btw

2. I know how to make servers.. i made like 15 for other users the problem is that i've heard that Codehatch recently added their own "Server starting exe" named Server.exe ... but before this update i think Oxide had its own or something like that .. Also Mugishi or Wulf said that the Oxide Console is working again with the latest snapshot.. how do i start the Oxide Console ? i know its probably like rust.. make a .bat file and edit it with Notepad or sth else..

3. I think it was disabled for oxide now due to codehatch making their own.

4. Console should work if you run rok.exe with a bat file like rust. To get the oxide console in server.exe it needs to be modified which is planned as far as i know

5. Tried the thing that you told me Mughisi
    Code:
    @echo off
    ROK.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password "changeme" +server.maxplayers 10 -load

But ROK.exe starts the game maybe it should be the Server.exe ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The console isn't enabled at all right now. It will be available again once we figure out a way to detect Server.exe usage.

Those settings are from Rust. Please see the other threads on starting a RoK server.

7. No need .. i just wanted to have the Oxide Console but it will be enabled soon as you said :p For now i will be checking the logs ;)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Code:
    @ROK -batchmode -nographics -silentcrash -logFile "logs/unity_%DATE:~-7,2%-%DATE:~-10,2%-%DATE:~-4,4%.txt"
    That would be the command-line you'd use if not running Sever.exe. The -logFile is optional, but the rest are pretty much needed.