1. With the new Alpha 15 update, it has a "Server" batch file in the folder that allows me to run my dedicated server.
    However, I don't seem to be getting any error messages from plugins on there when a plugin has a typo etc.
    Running my Start.bat file (how I used to do it previously) doesn't appear to work any more.

Is there a new way of running the server? Can you still get error messages displayed in the console as before?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434319419][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, "sort of" managing to handle the problem by viewing the Log manually each time.

2. Because of the addition of the Server.exe that adds a console and RCon to RoK the Oxide console has been temporarily disabled because it will require changes to Server.exe but this still needs to be looked into.

3. Ok, no problem. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing it wrong! :)
    Happy to use the log file for now.

4. sorry to be a pain so do we run from bat or do we use the server.exe file for now ??

5. I use the Server. Exe file.
    No need for the Start.bat anymore

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is if you want tab completion and anything else we offer through the custom console we provide.

7. Oh... I always found the batch file never worked for me since A15 released.
    Is it working properly now?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434984794][/DOUBLEPOST]So it is...
    Please accept my apologies for my ignorance! :p

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We re-added the custom console in a recent update. You do lose RCON though, as the devs have RCON in the Server.exe.