1. If I can somehow get a hold of the assembly file from when it was still working...

I know it was working when I started playing at alpha 16 and when I started server hosting they kept working for a long time. They only removed the ability to craft them but admins could still spawn them and use them even after the mod files were implemented.

2. I look in changelog. But if kegs normally worked at Alpha 16, Oxide for RoK has been already built in this time.

Attached Files:

3. I know the kegs still worked after that as I have been using them to remove buildings (before I knew the build command and was confident enough in using it)

4. Then maybe ask a @Wulf if he have a old Oxide build for RoK.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
  5. I found pirate Alpha 5 version. Want to see it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507305617][/DOUBLEPOST]In Alpha 5 we have something like this:

Attached Files:

6. Can you send me the whole assembly.dll?

7. I sent it to PM.

8. Would there be a way to trigger "/build cube 5 air" from the sound of the explosion or the explosion animation starting at the /pos of the placed explosive keg? Let the keg explosion animation account for the blocks disappearing?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  9. Possible but then that would remove the whole point of damage as that only affects cubes and not entities, not to mention it is a certain destroy, unlike the 9k splash damage it would do otherwise.

10. If that was the intent to make the Explosive Kegs damage entities and cubes, then yes this would not be a proper work around but it is and idea to make a currently useless item in game have a purpose or open up new way to make it useful. Maybe use it as an admin tool to clear hacker bases. I would like to carpet bomb with these rather than command line them away :)

11. For entities we have a /killall command. Just need to use two commands for the same radius.

12. we could do a /butcher command to kill animals with the keg. i let players drop wolfs. would be a nice counter to it

13. I actually have found a piece of code that I can use to re-initiate the explosion though I would need to know when the actual keg is placed.

14. Here's a really good example. Recorded this last night and made a video for it this morning.

15. That was a fun way to do a server wipe !

16. Ahahah :D

17. my poor server :p

18. Nevermind on that you seems to have found what you were looking for to event damage. The when placed should already be available on the code.

19. Yes and no. There is a placing and instantiate (creation of a game object) hook in oxide but they do NOT work for the kegs. I'm using my own methods, for now, to hook into rok.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522603536][/DOUBLEPOST]If enough people want the kegs with configurable damage for both entity and cube damage I will implement this and publish it.

20. Your kidding right about enough people because this is the most visited or replied thread there is on oxide for reign of kings lol