EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,291 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Code:
    [Error] Error while compiling: EntityOwner.cs(1338,44): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `SetInsideBuildingPrivilege' and no extension method `SetInsideBuildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. im getting the same error, update please.

3. same error

4. Getting the following in my console, tried to re download and load plugin : 08 EntityOwner - Failed to compile: EntityOwner.cs(1364,44): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `SetInsideBuildingPrivilege' and no extension method `SetInsideBuildingPrivilege' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

6. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

7. is there any chance you will add more entities which now can have codelocks on it so they will display it? like doors: Screenshot

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Thank you........Whewwwwwwwww!

10. get 2 answers

upload_2017-12-10_20-46-44.png

11. Is there anyway this can be modified to automatically give all players ownership?

12. I look at a building and use /own all. It says that I was given ownership.

Then when I use /prod it says the entity owner is me.

I'm not able to put down a TC after I claim ownership.

Shouldn't I be able to?

13. Getting this error message. Most up to date oxide and version of the plugin:
    Code:
    (14:30:55) | Failed to call hook 'cmdProd' on plugin 'EntityOwner v3.1.7' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner.cmdProd (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EntityOwner.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  14. Still getting this message. Have to manually re-upload the plugin every time after the server restarts.

15. Is it possible to add a toggle when using /auth turret to something like /auth turret on/off? I have a copypaste base with around 200 turrets. Copypaste now remembers if the turret was on or off when copied and the authorization status. Apparently having them all on lags when you get close to the base, so I want to turn them all off. Going to each one to turn them off is almost impossible when it is lagging.

Also I know this isn't realistic to have so many turrets, but this is just a server I use to build extreme projects. Since this plugin can access all turrets to authorize them, I wonder if you can add the on/off switch.

EDIT: I just noticed you have Turret Config. Can you add an on/off option to that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
  16. im trying to make my moderators able to use /prod
    Permission 'entityowner.cancheckowners' doesn't exist

17. +1....

18. Would it be able to (de)auth offline players on turrets?

Apparently someone authed himself on all turrets in a base, no body knows why and I can't see anything weird. I want to remove him from all turrets, but it's not possible. Says "target player not found"