EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,291 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. OK yet another suggestion..... if you prod ANY lock (I say that because I would like to receive code on locks on boxes for example) give the master and guest codes.

2. Can the ability to see when the owner was last online be added? :)

3. Has the prodding of key codes broken? I don't see them any more.

4. Mine works.

5. @Calytic Codelocks on small and large boxes can't be prodded. But codelocks on doors can. Any ideas?

6. [Error] Error while compiling: EntityOwner.cs(1507,41): error CS1061: Type `AutoTurret' does not contain a definition for `authorizedPlayers' and no extension method `authorizedPlayers' of type `AutoTurret' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm putting out another build to make the field public again in Rust. It was changed to private in the Rust update.

8. To correct the oxide will it be updated? Or does the plugin have to be updated?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The author could update, but it would error as soon as someone updates to the latest Oxide build. I applied a patch to Rust's Assembly-CSharp.dll to fix the issue for this plugin and others that use this code from Rust.

10. With the New update of this day , I have this error :
    Error while compiling: EntityOwner.cs(1507,41): error CS1061: Type `AutoTurret' does not contain a definition for `authorizedPlayers' and no extension method `authorizedPlayers' of type `AutoTurret' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Need update ;)

Thx

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide. I fixed this in the latest build for plugins so that they don't have to use reflection.

12. Thanks Wolf

13. Good morning, getting this reloaded

(00:59:52) | Error while compiling: EntityOwner.cs(1507,41): error CS1061: Type `AutoTurret' does not contain a definition for `authorizedPlayers' and no extension method `authorizedPlayers' of type `AutoTurret' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I have tried to reinstall and reload still come up. Also when I tried to auth myself on cupboard in my base it says command unknown: auth

This was after the update so I have the latest oxide. Might you need to update it twice?? Just a thought

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like your Assembly-CSharp.dll didn't get replaced then, as that's not physically possible if you are fully updated.

15. @Wulf I have the same issue and updated the server as I would normally do. All other plugins are functioning normally. Could you upload the Assembly-CSharp.dll here?

I am using linux with LGSM so using ./rustserver u doesn't do anything and I am a little afraid to use the forced update as the last time a lot of things went wrong with that one.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's included in the latest build, which you an grab it from. It's also in our GitHub repo.

17. I just checked and it is updated with the rest yesterday.

upload_2017-4-28_17-59-52.png

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There were 3 updates for Oxide yesterday, one of which was to expose what is needed for this plugin from a Rust change. If you still have the error, you aren't updated.

19. Hi,

After the last Rust and Oxide update, when I try to prod something it just say it can´t find any entity. Does the plugin need update or I´m doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

20. Busted from the recent change

Code:
    (14:48:03) | Failed to call hook 'cmdProd' on plugin 'EntityOwner v3.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)