EasyChatCommands

Easily Add Chat Info Commands

Total Downloads: 3,508 - First Release: Feb 5, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 5, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, this doesn't modify the chat, it only provides custom commands. BetterChat is only a chat modification plugin.

2. I get a notice that there is a update. Download the file, still the version 0.1.0. ? Think you forgot to link the new file ;)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Version number was wrong on the Overview, should be fine now.

4. okidoki ;)

5. Need a little help, even after I oxide.reload, it doesnt generate a config file, what can i do to get that fixed?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you've installed the plugin in the right location and you're checking in the right folder. By default, the oxide/config folder is where the config file will be from your server's install location, not under your identity folder.

7. Right, I have other mods that are working fine, I see the server load up this plug-in on the backend but no config file is generated in the folder with the other JSON files

8. Somethimes if i type by example /discord or /help nothing show up.. but somethimes it works..

here is my data file
    Code:
    {
      "help": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>For all the info and rules on the server!</color>",
      "rules": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>For all the rules on the server!</color>",
      "commands": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>For all the Commands on the server</color>",
      "wipe": "<color=#00cbff>Wipes are every sunday or when force wipe happen</color>",
      "discord": "<color=#00cbff>Our discord invite link is</color> <color=#00E500></color> <color=#00cbff>admins are always around here!</color>",
      "store": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/s</color> <color=#00cbff>To acces the shop</color>",
      "shop": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/s</color> <color=#00cbff>To acces the shop</color>",
      "vip": "<color=#00cbff>Vip packs u can buy at the website</color> <color=#00E500>[URL='http://www.rustalution.tk/']rustalution.tk[/URL]</color>",
      "donate": "<color=#00cbff>Vip packs u can buy at the website</color> <color=#00E500>[URL='http://www.rustalution.tk/']rustalution.tk[/URL]</color>",
      "steamgroup": "<color=#00cbff>The name of the steammgroup is</color> <color=#00E500>Rustalution</color>",
      "plugins": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>Or Got to the website to see all the commands / plugins</color> <color=#00E500>[URL='http://www.rustalution.tk/']rustalution.tk[/URL]</color>",
    }

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the trailing comma from the last line and reload the plugin.

10. oh working fine now :) thanks wulf!

11. not working anymore again... my data file
    Code:
    {
      "help": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>For all the info and rules on the server!</color>",
      "rules": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>For all the rules on the server!</color>",
      "commands": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>For all the Commands on the server</color>",
      "wipe": "<color=#00cbff>Wipes are every sunday or when force wipe happen</color>",
      "discord": "<color=#00cbff>Our discord invite link is</color> <color=#00E500></color> <color=#00cbff>admins are always around here!</color>",
      "store": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/s</color> <color=#00cbff>To acces the shop</color>",
      "shop": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/s</color> <color=#00cbff>To acces the shop</color>",
      "vip": "<color=#00cbff>Vip packs u can buy at the website</color> <color=#00E500>[URL='http://www.rustalution.tk/']rustalution.tk[/URL]</color>",
      "donate": "<color=#00cbff>Vip packs u can buy at the website</color> <color=#00E500>[URL='http://www.rustalution.tk/']rustalution.tk[/URL]</color>",
      "steamgroup": "<color=#00cbff>The name of the steammgroup is</color> <color=#00E500>Rustalution</color>",
      "plugins": "<color=#00cbff>Type</color> <color=#ffa500>/info</color> <color=#00cbff>Or Got to the website to see all the commands / plugins</color> <color=#00E500>[URL='http://www.rustalution.tk/']rustalution.tk[/URL]</color>"
    }

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. is still not working
    is my config
    Code:
    {
    "help":"tphelp, homehelp",
    "tphelp":"tpr playername for teleportrequest tpa for teleportaccept",
    "homehelp":"sethome homename to set a home home homename to teleport to the home",
    "Remove":"remove Have you put something wrong then you can remove it use remove",
    "Pipes":"p that automatically transfer items between boxes, furnaces, turrets, quarries, etc Type p",
    "Town":"Town Teleport you To Town Type Town",
    "clan":"Clan help make a clan type clan help"
    }

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What isn't working about it? Please provide details when reporting issues.

15. Now I write / help in chat says it Unknown Command: help should it not be that you should write in chaten / help and then you get a list in chat over server commando that player can ??

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no built-in help command, but there are plugins that can provide that such as HelpText. Make sure you've reloaded this plugin once you made the changes in the config file.

17. where is the config file in the data folder or config folder cause if its the config folder i dont have one in there

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide/data folder, it is supposed tome under the oxide/config folder though, but @Jake Rich hasn't moved it yet.

19. Hi, so i need some help with this plugin.

I have a gtx server hosted and when i upload this plugin to my server doenst create any config file.

I tried everything, create one with:

{
    "Help":"Plugins", <-- Notice how there are comma here
    "commandName":"commandText", <-- and here
    "commandName":"commandText" <--- But no comma after the last item
    }

But when write in the ingame chat /help it say unknown command.

Can you please help me?