DiscordMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,769 - First Release: May 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 6, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Time zone not being set is a server machine issue.

2. Possibly, however it's the only one after all the issues that didnt come up after the fixed Oxide version that just got released.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508462235][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hm

upload_2017-10-20_2-17-12.png

3. I'll fix this, I'll make it use UTC when I get home thanks @Wulf & @Corrosive

4. np thanks to you sir

5. One error after fixed oxide update this evening.
    Code:
    (18:24:18) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.6.1' (TimeZoneNotFoundException: Exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' was thrown.)
    (18:24:18) | at System.TimeZoneInfo.get_Local () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.DateTimeUtils.GetUtcOffset (DateTime d) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.DateTimeUtils.WriteDateTimeString (System.Char[] chars, Int32 start, DateTime value, Nullable`1 offset, DateTimeKind kind, DateFormatHandling format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter.WriteValueToBuffer (DateTime value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter.WriteValue (DateTime value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter.WriteValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, PrimitiveTypeCode typeCode, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializePrimitive (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonPrimitiveContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract valueContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. There are some serious issue right now with both the server code (especially on Linux) and Oxide. It looks like they did a lot of "under the hood" changes that broke things Oxide uses. I suspect it may be a day or more for this to all get sorted out. Expect to have a mainly vanilla experience and some "surprises" until Facepunch and the Oxide team get things in order.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Actually, I think I fixed this before by including some updated Mono files. I'll have to check to see if I'm still bundling those.

8. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

9. Just tested it and it works fine messages are appearing in discord and no Error messages in CMD Window as yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  10. The date of the file 2017/10/16? Did I miss something ?

11. No data file for this plug in anyway so win win :)

12. Hi,

Is there a way to add Discord message when I used give command or when moderators use it ?

With that function, staff can see what they did or what they didn't do

13. Hi Slut (i hate typing that name :))

How would i go about editing one of the messages part.
    u can send a message or you can send a report.
    Well its the report part i want to edit
    In Discord they turn up with a green Line down the side for all message - i would like it if someone used /report the line was Red so its easy to spot in all the messages in the bot room.

Hope you can understand what im asking :)

14. In the config there are "Embed Color" settings for each feature, change the decimal number to the color of your choice but make sure it's a decimal.

Red is 16711680 and you can get the decimal from here : Red / #ff0000 hex color (#f00)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508997519][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can if you make a plugin that gets the "give" messages and uses the API provided.

15. thanks slut (i feel like im slating u)

EDIT

Worked perfect

16. Hey

Your report was too short! Please be more descriptive.

Where can i change the minimum amount of letters?

17. same here :D could not find a solution

18. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

19. After last update, it says "Web request call back raised an exception in "DiscordMessages v1.6.3".... when I report someone,