DiscordMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,769 - First Release: May 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 6, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. This plugin is stopping bans working from rustadmin, in game console and rcon console. Soon as we turn it off banning works

Code:
    (05:59:27) | Failed to call hook 'BanCommand' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.5.1' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    (05:59:27) | at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.GetLang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.ExecuteBan (IPlayer target, IPlayer player, System.String reason) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.BanCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Are you doing "ban (steamid)" in rcon/console?

3. Tried steamid and name, it adds em to the banlist but doesnt kick em, and spits out that message

4. Would love to see a /tempban 7d option :)

5. Sadly rust does not natively support timed bans.

6. What about a /kick option? I don't wanna give my chat mods access to moderatorid to give them kick powers, so a /kick would be awesume!

7. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

8. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

9. You might want to update the main page description to let folks know about the new chat functionality with the Text To Speech (TTS) option.
    Works awesome btw. you can have discord open on one screen and never miss a chat and not have to stop and press enter to see what folks are saying. and with TTS you don't even need to have it visible to hear the salt. lol. I do hope more server operators pick this up as it makes the game 100% better.

10. same problem as above!

11. how do i find out the url to my discord and room where i want it to post

Thanks

12. Right Click Text Channel > Edit Channel > Webhooks

13. Thanks for quick reply will test it now.

Damn worked first time LOL

Thanks a lot :)

How do i enable tss for speech ?

14. You can only do it when relaying chat to Discord, if you have it enabled you must have that channel opened in discord.

15. not sure what u mean Slut as i know how to do /tts in discord to get it to talk etc but do i need to add /tts in the config file ?

16. There's no /tts feature yet, only TTS when a player talks in chat.

17. i missed this option :)

knowing how to use it is the issue :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  18. Code:
    (01:06:40) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.6.1' (TimeZoneNotFoundException: Exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' was thrown.)
    (01:06:40) | at System.TimeZoneInfo.get_Local () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.DateTimeUtils.GetUtcOffset (DateTime d) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.DateTimeUtils.WriteDateTimeString (System.Char[] chars, Int32 start, DateTime value, Nullable`1 offset, DateTimeKind kind, DateFormatHandling format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter.WriteValueToBuffer (DateTime value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter.WriteValue (DateTime value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter.WriteValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, PrimitiveTypeCode typeCode, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializePrimitive (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonPrimitiveContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract valueContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. I think that might be an oxide issue @Wulf