DiscordMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,769 - First Release: May 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 6, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. I'm sorry - that would've been useful to include with the image, wouldn't it? ;)

Raid Tracker

2. Yeah you're going to have to wait for the developer to make it work with the changes I've made.

3. So the info/instructions shown on the Overview tab is outdated?

That's unfortunate - Raid Tracker and server chat were the biggest reasons to use the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  4. i feel pretty stupid. either im blind . or there just isnt really good enough details on how to set this up. is there a vid i could watch to fallow along with?

5. It;s pretty simple to setup. You can add me on discord (t-wez ❣#0123) or join Sut's discord and seek help with this plugin @delta07

6. Hey T-Wex, can I add you for assistance too? I'm having issues getting it sat up rofl. Not exactly the smartest with discord modifications ;)

7. im back once again lol im on the most recent update and i have my webhooks set and my alert role set and its still doing @here when someone reports someone.. Idk what else to do ive tried so many times to delete the plugin and config and start over and but nothing is working.

8. Did you by any chance reload the plugin or restart the server after saving the new config @Inkss ?

9. yes ive done both. I have fixed it. it was on my end lol i wouldve said something sooner but i fixed it right before i had to leave for work so i couldnt post it.

10. @Slut @Wulf

Ever since update saw this, dident Chana anything.
    Code:
    Web request callback raised an exception (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: A. Path '', line 0, position 0.)   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JsonLoadSettings settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json, Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JsonLoadSettings settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages+<Request>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. Does it happen often or was that a one-off?

12. Now and then
    S

13. I admin on a few servers, two using Discord Messages to push out chat to Discord. Both of them are working. I can check the error log when I get home from work, but it seems to be working ok for us.

14. Is it possible to add a function for autosend a message if the server version dont match the actual version to the discord?

That would be great to know when the wipe happens. :)

15. You can find that functionality with other discord bots.

Rust Updates

16. @Slut Ever since update

Code:
    Web request produced exception (Url: hhttps://ptb.discordapp.com/api/webhooks/440227424937181205/TLBZX-SEZRC_zVB8xKqhu3XzymAsCy8PZxF9Vuy-ZQzf-XLHdelLZbpT0eIeNZE0c_8z) in 'DiscordMessages v1.8.2' plugin (NotSupportedException: hhttps://ptb.discordapp.com/api/webhooks/440227424937181205/tlbzx-sezrc_zvb8xkqhu3xzymascy8pzxf9vuy-zqzf-xlhdellzbpt0eienze0c_8z)
      at System.Net.WebRequest.GetCreator (System.String prefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Net.WebRequest.Create (System.Uri requestUri) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Net.WebRequest.Create (System.String requestUriString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Is it constant or occasionally?

18. The plugin no longer works for me and it happens sometimes