DiscordMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,769 - First Release: May 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 6, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

2. One thing I would love to see is a /suggest feature, as I currently modified the code for /message to be /suggest.
    Thanks!

3. So ive deleted the config and the plugin itself and im still getting the @here in my discord server. i did \@administrator to get the numbers for the config and it put that in the alert role area but its still saying @here. any idea?

4. i already edit the plugin to do this, but i suggest adding it to the core mod because i think it is useful option
    an option to have MessageCommand and or ReportCommand put to console, that way admin can read it in console too if they find that more convenient. sometimes i switch between the two. i may be working in console and somebody uses /message.. just saves time having it right there.

5. Will add :)

Plugin version?

Is this just you changing from /message to /suggest? I don't really want to bloat the plugin so if it's that simple I can work it in.

6. when i reload the plugin it says 1.8.0

7. Weird, is the role mentionable? I just tested it and it worked correctly.

8. That's all I did, just change the command to /suggest. A few lang file edits and it's as if it was supposed to be in the plugin.

9. bless you! 1 less edited mod for me to maintain.

Code:
    (19:38:18) | [Explosion] Findles (id124121232here) @ 1324.68 23.4 -245.36 (4.31m) C4: High External Stone Wall - Victim: someguy (1231231231)
    (19:38:19) | Failed to call hook 'API_SendFancyMessage' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.8.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

since the update i'm getting some errors. this one is from raidtracker plugin.
    i re-copied the webhook just in case (even tho this should be ok. i haven't changed since i set it up)
    i re-generated the config as well

10. Yup, a change in discordmessages. Author has to update their plugin to suit the changes in DiscordMessages. I have notified him.

11. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

12. (20:48:35) | [DiscordMessages] REPORT ([God] Findles/76561197988225666) -> (VioGueZ/76561198073377360): System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]

/message seems to work.
    report console command doesn't

13. Will fix when I get home

14. Slut updated DiscordMessages with a new update entry:

15. retesting since the update.

16. Not sure what was going on here to be honest. This was produced after I had updated the plugin, not sure if anyone tried to report or somethin @Slut

Code:
    (16:11:41) | Failed to call hook 'API_SendFancyMessage' on plugin 'DiscordMessages v1.8.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.DiscordMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Struggling a little with this mod. I have got it to grab all in game chat messages and send them to my Discord channel, however I can not get any of the other hooks to work. I have player_report installed which gives you the option to report a cheat when killed, however when this GUI button is pressed, it opens a web page and directs to a Facepunch login page.

I have played a server recently where when you were killed, you had 3 options, Report Cheat, Report Clan Size and something else. This is what I'm looking to achieve.

Many thanks in advance for any help

18. The report button that opens the webpage is the report feature that rust provides and cannot be used with DiscordMessages.

19. I'm also having this issue. :(

20. Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I must be doing something wrong. Tested several times last night and each time I'm killed, the only Button that pops up on screen is the Report Player which takes me to the Facepunch website. I have no visability of the 3 buttons the PlayerReportGUI Plugin should supply.

I will try and figure it tonight.