1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The only thing the one in this thread has is extra debugging output, otherwise it was the same as the current version included with Oxide.

2. Well, it happened exactly has i described, with the CSharpCompiler provided with Oxide I was getting Compiler error when loading any plugin, manually or at startup with no further errors only plugin failed to load, at the exact moment I changed the compiler by the one on this post, it started to work as expected. Before that I was using the current version both of Oxide and Rust Server, then tried to update Oxide with the snapshot available on github but still got the same errors (please notice that I didn't got any detailed error, only that the plugin wasn't loaded).

If there is something I can do to help you investigate this further I am glad to help.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Nogrod is going to look into why people randomly have issues with it still, but it doesn't really make much sense that one would work over the other as they are essentially the same.

4. Well, after what you said that the file is the same...I went to the server and rolled back (copied again the original CSharpCompiler provided along with the Oxide) and...it worked as expected...loads plugins without errors.

Maybe it's something related to file permissions...dunno, I have the server running on c:\games\RustServer\ so no "protected" dirs here...

5. Hello,
    I got error messages "Failed to compile: Compiler disconnected." in front of every plugin when I type oxide.plugins.
    I reinstalled the server, updated everything (server, mods, the CSharpCompiler.exe and the RustDedicated_Data folder that you gave to us) but nothing seem to work.
    I tried removing every mods (there is only 6) and installing the one by one but each time I get the same error message, even if I don't install them in the same order.
    All the mods stopped worked at the same time.

Mods :
    BoxLooters
    deathNotes
    InfoPanel
    Quests
    SleeperAnimalProtection
    ZlevelsRemastered

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See C# plugins failing to compile on Linux, compiler disconnected | Page 5 | Oxide.