Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 52,392 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Hello,

The workbench is not a valid item yet. May you add it please?
    Thx!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  2. @Mughisi since last update, when crafting, i have instacraft on however it is only crafting 10 items at a time, like it doesnt recognize the queue beyond that??????

3. Code:
    (17:53:49) | Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'CraftingController v2.4.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:53:49) | at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.OnItemCraft (.ItemCraftTask task, .BasePlayer crafter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:53:49) | Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'CraftingController v2.4.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:53:49) | at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.OnItemCraft (.ItemCraftTask task, .BasePlayer crafter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CraftingController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. scratch that, simple re-install fixed it

5. It's not instant at 0%, it's crafting 10 items every second at rate zero.

6. Items like gunpowder or low grade fuel is at default speed when rate is 0%, how do I make that instant too? Idc if the ui is lagging.

7. Hi i have an issue, i've noticed that the speed of crafting is instant and this is GREAT, exactly what i needed, but i've noticed that when i try to craft 100 pieces of a single item such as 100 cupboards or 100 handmade shells instead of 1, that it defaults to the vanilla speed for all 100 pieces, i would like ammo for example to be a little slower then instant but ofc i dont want to wait an hour and a half if for some reason i'd want 100 cupboards

8. When I craft GunPowder one at a time it's instant, but once I do more it's vanilla... How do I fix this?

Btw this is with every item.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  9. i'm having the same issue, i made a post an hour ago, waiting on a responce, are you having it with just gunpowder? because i have it with lots of things, such as ammo and cupboards

10. I have it with everything I tried

I made a macro on my steelseries rival 300 for it :p
    If I hold button 5 it spam crafts 1by1 fast

11. maybe we should add eachoter on discord or something, i'm belgian, since we're both making servers we might be able to support eachother in development :)

12. Ja is goed! Pm me maar

13. how to reset the settings Crafting Controller by default server? broke the whole craft system. deletion does not work and reboot

14. I was just scratching my head about this. Be sure you have in your config "InstantCraftForAdmins": false,

If set to true, you'll always craft instant if your admin.

15. I'm having an issue on my server where crafting speed is set at 0.0 globally, but items are crafting at a normal rate. I removed the plugin and config file, restarted and re-added the plugin. Upon doing so the previous changes were appended to the generated json file, which is really weird. Currently the only players on the server that can instant craft are the admins, even when this condition is set to false.

Help would be appreciated ;)

16. By default, workbench should speed up your crafting speed to x4 (-75% time). With that plugin, that fact is ignored, can you add that stuff to the plugin, please?
    UPD: just noticed, that for some stuff, there is a working speed up near the workbenches, but for some is not. For example, assault rifle, rocket launcher, metal armor, and bolt action rifle aren't working.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  17. I have an issue, ive set the items to 50% craft time but as an admin i have insta craft. yes i've typed false into the json file and replaced it. nvm i got it

18. I am trying to get halfcraft, set the rate to 50 in the config...some items are halfcraft and some are instant, how do i fix this?

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "BlockedItem": "{0} has already been blocked!",
        "BlockSucces": "{0} has been blocked from crafting.",
        "CraftBlockedItem": "{0} is blocked and can not be crafted!",
        "CurrentCraftingRate": "The crafting rate is set to {0}%.",
        "InvalidItem": "{0} is not a valid item. Please use the name of the item as it appears in the item list. Ex: Camp Fire",
        "ModifyCraftingRate": "The crafting rate is now set to {0}%.",
        "ModifyCraftingRateError": "The new crafting rate must be a number. 0 is instant craft, 100 is normal and 200 is double!",
        "ModifyCraftingRateItem": "The crafting rate for {0} is now set to {1}%.",
        "NoBlockedItems": "No items have been blocked.",
        "NoItemRate": "You need to specify an item and a new crafting rate for this command.",
        "NoItemSpecified": "You need to specify an item for this command.",
        "NoPermission": "You don't have permission to use this command.",
        "ShowBlockedItems": "The following items are blocked: ",
        "UnblockItem": "{0} is not blocked!",
        "UnblockSucces": "{0} is no longer blocked from crafting."
      },
      "Options": {
        "BlockedItems": [],
        "CompleteCurrentCraftingOnShutdown": false,
        "CraftingExperienceRate": 100.0,
        "CraftingRate": 50.0,
        "IndividualCraftingRates": {},
        "InstantCraftForAdmins": false,
        "InstantCraftForModerators": false
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ChatPrefix": "Crafting Controller",
        "ChatPrefixColor": "#008000ff"
      }
    }

19. There is an issue in this plugin : if you have 1 slot left in your inventory, and try to craft let's say 10 Gears, the ressources will be fully consummed (1000 Scraps and 250 Metal Fragments), but you will end up with only 2 gears and a message in the chat saying that your inventory is full.

Can you please solve this ?