We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crafting Controller

Allows you to modify the time spend crafting and which items can be crafted

Total Downloads: 51,536 - First Release: Oct 29, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 72 likes
  1. Hi I have a problem I have set the craft controller to /rate 50 results in half-craft only it auto insta craft the item how do I fix this ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497223918][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi I found the problem thanks, DeltaRose thanks to your post I notice that the instacraft for admin was turn on

2. I'm assuming BulkCraft does not work?

3. Disabled until I got time to finish the update for this plugin.

4. I want to Crafting items directly without time?

5. hello boys how to make instacraft for special group? like vips :3

6. How do I make this available for every person that joins the server?

7. I am assuming bulkcraft is still disabled while the plugin is being updated? No rush if so, just curious.

8. hello i have a small rust server with verygames and am have installed the plugin but none of the commands seem to be working any ideas? i type some of the commands listed on the mod page and nothing happens

9. When im crafting 10 bandages its like 5 sec to i get the 4 others

10. How does "BlockedItems" work? I added paper, but it's still instantcrafting

11. hi, can i block all crafting easily?

12. Bulkcraft it would be nice

13. How could I turn off all crafting?. So that no Items could be created?

14. Is crafting controller admins only?
    I can't find any permissions to give it to my players.

15. I am sure, that you should not give permissions for players. You should just write for example /rate 0, for turn on instacraft, and that's all

16. Can i block all items craft expect for keylock key?

17. What function of this option
    "CraftingExperienceRate": 100.0,

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
  18. how do i block all

19. is anyone having this problem that the craft controller keeps reverting to instant i have it set to /rate 50 and seems to work for a bit then randomly bam everyone is insta-crafting, well with 1 sec times. no setting are getting changed i do have oxide.reload all run command every 4 hours but i've run that command to see if that was a problem and its not

20. Code:
      "Options": {
        "BlockedItems": [],
        "CompleteCurrentCraftingOnShutdown": false,
        "CraftingExperienceRate": 100.0,
        "CraftingRate": 50.0,
        "IndividualCraftingRates": {},
        "InstantCraftForAdmins": false,
        "InstantCraftForModerators": false
      },
    yet I still instantcraft? I did reload the plugin succesfully several times and restarted the server. I do not have any other plugins interfering
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506602108][/DOUBLEPOST]
    A little testing later, I had to tweak it up to 5000% before I got somewhat normal crafting times
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506602331][/DOUBLEPOST]
    A little little testing later, I changed both craftingrateexperiencerate and craftingrate to 50%, now I craft things even more weird. A cupboard takes 60s to craft, it now takes 23 seconds on my server. Hatchet takes 30 seconds, this now takes 13 seconds. My brain is melting.