1. Well if all kicks are coming from the antihack / anticheat i'm sorry but I don't mind manually banning a couple kids? Surely EAC will clean them up in 48 hours

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So did setting the antihack.enforcementlevel not do anything?

3. Well I typed it in like 30 minutes ago, haven't seen any kicks yet. It could have. Slowly making my way back up to 90ish players.

4. how do i disable the anti hack cause i keep getting kicked from my server for violations which didn,t happen before and how do i improve my sever fps please help.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1473332880][/DOUBLEPOST]its also violation level 102 .0449 i keep getting ever since the update too.

5. thank you

6. Point me to the right place to post this if I'm in the wrong place.
    My question is: Is there a resource for EAC violation numbers in rust. Im a server owner and I saw this

AntiHack [*************] ************: Enforcing (violation of 104.5583)
    ************ was kicked from the server (Violation Level 104.5583)
    ************ was kicked from the server (Violation Level 104.5583)

(player name was redacted.***********)
    I'm not sure its a big deal but all the same. I would like the ability to look up what the reasons are for EAC to kick a player.
    Then based on the reason for the EAC autokick decide whether or not to ban a player.

7. Is there a website where I can find all these commands?

8. You can type in rcon/console the following:
    "find ." and it should show every (or nearly every) command. You can also use the "find" command to find more specific things, like "find antihack".