1. After the update, many players start kicking with this error: Kicked: antihack violation level - HOW TO DISABLE IT?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, if you want no anti-cheat/anti-hack, then server.secure 0.

3. No, after the update, developers activated autokick. But now, antihack kicking all from the server. Need variable for disable auto-kick...

Code:
    I enabled automatic kicking when high anti hack violations have been detected by a server. We have tested this on our servers for a while and as far as we’re aware there aren’t any unresolved false positives with it at this point, so it should be smooth sailing. Server owners can of course still configure this behaviour with the anti hack convars.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455475030][/DOUBLEPOST]https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1506106&

4. Well alot of players are trying to glitch threw walls and exterior walls and into stones.
    This will give them alot of spanking.

But i have seen alot of this since i activated the enforcement KICK (this was NOT on by default for me)
    if you enable the antihack.debuglevel 2
    you will see the spam in consol when someone "lags" a little.
    unsure how this affects serverperformance or if it is actually kicking legitimate cheaters because if they were all legitimate, then we have kicked alot of cheaters :D.

5. OK, and what to do, when I am admin and I want to use noclip to find proper spot for a building on my private server .. but As soon I use it to fly around I get kicked for Violation level 100...

6. use f1 and type in console noclip
    or bind it on a key of your choice with console command
    bind Key noclip

7. And that will change what? I still will get kicked when I gonna use Noclip... I know how to use it if you explaining me that :)

8. Dont know why you got that problems..maybe you have a bad connection bandwith? I noclip everyday to check something and never got kicked...

9. I do have a creative buildserver and want allow people to fly. I use the linux build on Xubuntu server and have the following in the server.cfg but still people are get kicked when they use noclip. How what do I miss?

truth.enforce false
    truth.punish false
    server.secure 0

10. If you are using the FauxClip plugin to simulate Noclip, then yes, it is being seen by antihack. And you will have to either turn Antihack off or turn off the enforcement. Because this plugin has nothing to do with the Admin Noclip.

Add one of these to server startup.
    to turn antihack off.
    Code:
    antihack.enabled false
    or to turn off enforcement (aka being kicked)
    Code:
    antihack.enforcementlevel 0
    The enforcement is what changed a few weeks ago. they defaulted from 0 (do nothing) to 1 (kick after reaching max level)

But, if you are actually using the admin noclip function. That is different. it should not be caught by antihack. Me and my admins have not seen any issues even with antihack enabled.

11. Thanks I have add it!

12. Kicked: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 110 what is that?

13. In a space of 15 minutes all players currently on the server are being kicked for antihack reasons.

Code:
    (11:50:30) | [Oxide] 11:50 [Info] [Notifier] Ludo :) left the server (Reason: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 114.6502)
    (11:51:08) | [Oxide] 11:51 [Info] [Notifier] Xen3oN left the server (Reason: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 101.6138)
    (11:51:15) | [Oxide] 11:51 [Info] [Notifier] [HYPE] Freerunner16 left the server (Reason: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 114.465)
    (11:51:54) | [Oxide] 11:51 [Info] [Notifier] [CS] MasujDzika left the server (Reason: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 108.5768)
    (11:53:44) | [Oxide] 11:53 [Info] [Notifier] Ludo :) left the server (Reason: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 102.7499)
    (11:55:07) | [Oxide] 11:55 [Info] [Notifier] [CS] MasujDzika left the server (Reason: Kicked: AntiHack: Violation Level 101.7121)

upload_2016-7-6_11-59-13.png

14. Do you know what the players are doing to cause this? Do you have the FauxClip plugin installed? And is it something that just started out of the blue?

15. Just started out of the blue, it seems that doors closing before people got through or ladders coming down on people was causing this. Not usually that sensitive. All appears to be ok now after a server reboot, lag became a real issue while this issue was occurring.

Hopefully the update will resolve things like this.

16. Anyone got this too?

17. how to remove anti hack from my server

18. antihack.enabled false

Had to disable this from my server too.

19. Yes
    antihack.enabled false

20. Did not run into problem with this, but many players have lvl arround 30-50 - guess its some kinda laggs ect cause taht was even before - not in such huge numbers, still was there - saddest thing - I have as authlvl2 100 :D:D:D