ConnectMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,241 - First Release: Oct 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Even if all put on a true, does not work
    {
    "Settings": {
    "ShowConnectMessage": true,
    "ShowConnectCountry": false,
    "ShowDisconnectMessage": true,
    "ShowDisconnectReason": true,
    "ShowAdminMessages": false
    }
    }

2. Did you reload the plugin after saving the config file?

Edit: Make sure you're not admin as you seem to have "ShowAdminMessages" disabled, therefore connect/disconnect messages will not appear for you. Get a friend to join to test it instead.

3. Of course, I rebooted the plug, and the players say that there is nothing to chat about the player's entrance, only to withdraw!
    "ShowConnectMessage": true,
    "ShowConnectCountry": true,
    "ShowDisconnectMessage": true,
    "ShowDisconnectReason": true,
    "ShowAdminMessages": false
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483115446][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here is that the console: [Info] [ConnectMessages] WebRequest to http://ip-api.com/json/ failed.

4. Disable "ShowConnectCountry", that's what's preventing it from showing.

5. How is the color label?

6. <color=#hex_color>The text</color>

Ex: red
    <color=#ff0000>Text red</color>

7. Or <color=red>Text</color>. ;)

8. Many thanks to the two :)

9. Spicy updated ConnectMessages with a new update entry:

10. hurtworld
    Code:
    18:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserDisconnected' on plugin 'ConnectMessages v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    18:09 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.OnUserDisconnected (IPlayer player, System.String reason) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. That's an issue with Oxide, not the plugin.

12. oxide 2874

13. Is there a way to remove the default message 7dtd cause right now it shows the plugin message and the default one from 7dtd

14. I'm not sure as I don't own the game. Maybe @Wulf knows? :)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know of any setting to handle that, and no hooks are there to handle it yet either as far as I know.

16. error, help
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ConnectMessages v1.1.6' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)[ConnectMessages] WebRequest to http://ip-api.com/json/ failed.

17. Send me your config please, there's likely an error there.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like the plugin isn't handling an unexpected response.

19. Spicy updated ConnectMessages with a new update entry:

20. Resolved with update. Thank you