Clans

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,878 - First Release: Aug 19, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 21, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. I create clan for test and
    I dont have TAG Clan on chat.. Why?

2. from plg-description ;)
    Code:
    BetterChat is required to display clan tags in chat! (Clan tags will be unavailable until BetterChat has been updated to support it)

3. Pls update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472327696][/DOUBLEPOST]!!!FIX!!!
    bandicam 2016-08-27 22-48-52-557.jpg
    You delete Rust:IO clans and you have ERROR?
    !DELETE OLD CLANS RUST:IO DATA! AND CONFIG FILE!
    K1llyou thanks for creating this plugin :D

4. hi i like this plugin for make clan allianz. and i want it on my server but my english is very bad.i have read description from plugin but im not sure.
    is it right at time no clantag showup in chat?no rust io Friend and no rust io FriendlyFire support?and comes support in futer?

5. ** Note If you are using Rust I recommend using Rust:IO Clans for Rust | Oxide as it has features that can not be achieved in a universal plugin such as clan tags directly in players names, RustIO friends functionality, and RustIO FriendlyFire

6. thx mate^^ i have rust io clans and i have read this.i have read description but my english is not so good and online translater not best-- .my question was its support on betterchat IO friend /friendlyfire in futer.
    but its ok i ask other clan plugin owner for support allianz.

Edit :But now i understand i must whait on update friend friendly fire and betterchat for support this plugin.i will whait=)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  7. doesn't work on rust legacy please make it available on legacy.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472728222][/DOUBLEPOST]this is what pops up when I oxide.reload in rustadmin
    (19:07:59) | [Oxide] 9:08 PM [Error] Clans plugin failed to compile!

(19:07:59) | [Oxide] 9:08 PM [Error] Clans.cs(780,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. k1lly0u updated Clans with a new update entry:

9. sorry for being a pain but another error has popped up after the update

(19:23:07) | [Oxide] 9:23 PM [Error] Clans plugin failed to compile!

(19:23:07) | [Oxide] 9:23 PM [Error] Clans.cs(1071,32): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `Reply' and no extension method `Reply' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. update oxide

11. I host my server on Streamline and they tell me to do steam update then oxide update but it literally does nothing is there a way to update to the latest version of oxide for rust legacy?

12. what oxide version do you have? 'oxide.version' in console

13. Oxide version: 2.0.1691, Rust Protocol: 1069

14. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

15. [Oxide] 21:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'GetClanOf' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.21' (ArgumentException: player)
    With update oxide

16. k1lly0u updated Clans with a new update entry:

17. k1lly0u updated Clans with a new update entry:

18. active in rust exp? and if connect fire-aille and map member view funcion exist, perpect.

19. Simalary eror with 0.1.25 version
    Code:
    [Oxide] 03:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.25' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)