Clans

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,878 - First Release: Aug 19, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 21, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's an Oxide issue that is already fixed in the main branch but not itemv2.

2. ahh thanks for the info :) I guess I should uninstall this for now then

3. Oxide version:

Code:
    Protocol: 2024.152.1
    Build Date: 10/20/2017 01:16:01
    Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1
    Changeset: 23417
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3596
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. k1lly0u updated Clans with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1508568643][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Likely a missing config entry or invalid config. Check to see if yours matches the one on the overview

5. Thanks very much, delete all old files related to your plugins and restarted my server,

6. is this plugin working also without betterchat or not ?

7. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.51' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    Loaded plugin Clans v0.1.51 by k1lly0u

8. Nvm this, fixed with the above solution, that is delete config

9. Hello, is there admin command to delete Clan for this plugin?

10. Gave this another go since the last update. In Hurtworld V2 it appears, according to the logs, the error that was preventing clan saves before is gone... however the clan tags are not showing up now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509132923][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You just find the clan in the data file and delete that entry.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  11. Oops! I just noticed this in the description " (Clan tags will be unavailable until BetterChat has been updated to support it)"

Any eta on when BetterChat will support this plugin's clan tags?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the Clan Tags plugin.

13. Wouldn't that plugin be lacking many of the features included with Clans? That is the reason I hadn't already done so

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a plugin for adding Clan Tags with BetterChat, it's not a Clans plugin.

15. So basically Clan Tags + Clans = Full clan use? Will the clan tags still show up using /clan create or will clans need to use two separate commands one for the actual clan and another for clan tags?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509602070][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit - I think I see now. The command in clan tags is strictly for clan tag colors?

16. Welp... I guess they must have screwed something up for clan tags maybe on the game development end. Clan tags did not give me clan tags either. Only other thing I can think of is if there is something I should be putting in the "formatting" part of the betterchat data config.

Also could support be added to this plugin to block certain clan names?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  17. Hello, I've noticed a mistake for some time now.

If I leave my Steam name at "Pure", I don't see the /c and /a chat.

But if I change my name, I can see /c and /a chat again and read who is being written.

Has anyone else ever noticed something like this in the way or has the same problem?

I hope this problem can be fixed, because I don't always want to change my name ^^

18. Hi,

Can you please fix NRE error ?

Code:
    15:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.51' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    15:54 [Stacktrace]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.FillClanList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    15:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Clans v0.1.51 by k1lly0u

19. Hey, @k1lly0u, can you add support for my chat plugin?
    It won't be really hard, it has the same API as the BetterChat.
    Just change the code from this:
    Code:
    57: void OnPluginLoaded(Plugin plugin)
    58: {
    59:      if (plugin.Title == "BetterChat")
    60:      SetClanTag();
    61: }
    169: private void SetClanTag() => BetterChat?.Call("API_RegisterThirdPartyTitle", new object[] { this, new Func<IPlayer, string>(GetClanTag) });
    To this:

Code:
    57: void OnPluginLoaded(Plugin plugin)
    58: {
    59:      if (plugin.Title != "Better Chat" || plugin.Title != "ChatPlus") return;
    60:     SetClanTag();
    61: }
    169: private void SetClanTag() => Interface.CallHook("API_RegisterThirdPartyTitle", this, new Func<IPlayer, string>(GetClanTag));

20. make sure in betterrchat u have tags set to more than 1 or it wont show.